January 5, 2017

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Attention Cathe Live subscribers: Thursday, January 5th at 9:15am EST we will be doing "Body Blast Boot Camp" live. On your mark, get set, go! Get ready to burn off those extra holiday pounds with six rounds of cardio mixed with compound exercises to keep your metabolism on fire!

Equipment Needed:

A set of 5, 8, 10, 12 & 15 pound handweights

A full sized step with two risers under each side.

Cathe,

I have a question when will we be able to log the "On Demand/Live" workouts on the Workout Manager calendar?

Hi Cre',

That's not something we currently have planned or are working on. Adding weekly Cathe Live workouts to our Workout Manager would take a tremendous amount of time to do with our current admin interface and is just not economically feasible to do. Perhaps in the future when we have some free time we might be able to simplify the admin process of adding new workouts to the Workout Manager, but we just don't have the resources and people to currently do this. For now we just plan on only adding our new DVD workouts to the WM.

This was a boot camp party! Nothing lasted too long to make me scream at the screen....well, except maybe those elevated split lunges, LOL...and the sweat was flying from those straddle jumps at the beginning until the compound upright row/leg left at the end. A great way to start out the 2017 Live collection. Thanks, Cathe!

I have a question when will we be able to log the "On Demand/Live" workouts on the Workout Manager calendar?

Cre, I use the WM everyday and pretty much do a Live workout everyday (I'm addicted), so I just manually enter the Live workouts. If the workout is cardio or metabolic or aerobic-based, I select "cardio" and "group fitness" and then whatever describes the workout best (high impact, low impact, with step, etc.). After that I manually enter the title, time, estimated MET value. If it was a weight workout Live, I select "Weight" from the drop down menu and again manually enter everything else.

You had probably already thought of this, but that's how I keep up with the WM for what it's worth. :)

This was a boot camp party! Nothing lasted too long to make me scream at the screen....well, except maybe those elevated split lunges, LOL...and the sweat was flying from those straddle jumps at the beginning until the compound upright row/leg left at the end. A great way to start out the 2017 Live collection. Thanks, Cathe!
This was a fun workout, definitely a great one to add to the collection. Only frustrated when Cathe is demonstrating/explaining a move and the camera-man is filming the class. I need to see Cathe as much as possible so I can keep up with the class and not be a few steps behind.

This was a fun workout, definitely a great one to add to the collection. Only frustrated when Cathe is demonstrating/explaining a move and the camera-man is filming the class. I need to see Cathe as much as possible so I can keep up with the class and not be a few steps behind.
I've noticed that, too! I realize I can rewind a bit but it is a tad frustrating! It happens quite often.

I just finished this one and loved it! With the couple modifications that Cathe showed and modifications from
Ice & Cardio Slam, I was able to do all the cardio, which made me more "into the workout and trying harder",
I'll visit this one again:)!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.