January 21, 2015

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Attention Cathe Live Subscribers: This Thursday, Jan 21st at 9:15am EST, we'll be doing "ICE: Chiseled Upper & Lower Body Blast" Live. Inspired by both the ICE Chiseled Upper Body and Chiseled Lower Body Blast workouts, expect to do a scrambled mix of both of these workouts in a new way.

EQUIPMENT NEEDED:

Various sets of weighted dumbbells ranging from 5 to 15 pounds.

A fitness mat

The last few weeks, I have only been able to watch the Cathe Live classes - today I'm going to "work, work" it!
Bring it on, Cathe!

Dear Production Manager of Cathe Live,

Cathy's Live class today is a perfect 10, however the 10 second delay was not. Please don't do that again.

Attention Cathe Live Subscribers: This Thursday, Jan 21st at 9:15am EST, we'll be doing "ICE: Chiseled Upper & Lower Body Blast" Live. Inspired by both the ICE Chiseled Upper Body and Chiseled Lower Body Blast workouts, expect to do a scrambled mix of both of these workouts in a new way.

EQUIPMENT NEEDED:

Various sets of weighted dumbbells ranging from 5 to 15 pounds.

A fitness mat
Fantastic! Love this one and know this is one I will return to again, and again, and again ...

I had it on my end and I was streaming it through my iPhone. If you could direct your tech person to problem solve this issue with me, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you. It could be next week it will be all fine, who knows!;)

We don't have a 10 second delay?

FireLight - I always stream through my iphone and luckily I have not had any issues. Although, I have had this happend twice in the past, but I usually fix it by exiting out and logging back into my account, view cathe live workouts, etc. I usually work out very early in the morning but have found that in both these instances, I was working out later on and if I receive a text or email on my phone it disrupts the streaming which then I have to restart from the beginning which in itself is frustrating and trying to drag the little slidebar to find the exact spot is almost impossible to do on the phone...anyway, when the workout restarted it seemed to be delayed and Cathe's voice did not match up to it. But after exiting & getting back in, it was fixed. I know this takes a few extra minutes but for now hope it helps until you get some assistance.

I had it on my end and I was streaming it through my iPhone. If you could direct your tech person to problem solve this issue with me, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you. It could be next week it will be all fine, who knows!;)

I'm not really clear on the exact problem you were having, but if the audio and video were not matching up I would suggest rebooting your wireless router and your phone too. You may also want to try clearing your browser's cache on your phone. Your problem could have have also been caused by a lousy internet connection, but can't say for sure.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.