Jadon Adam

melanalyus

Cathlete
Jadon Adam is here! He came very early Wednesday morning (1230 AM). The delivery was a lot smoother than the last one.

I got home from work Tuesday night (my last scheduled day of work) & relaxed about 30 minutes before my contractions began. My contractions began strong & were about 2-3 minutes apart right off the bat. We packed kids up & brought them to our friend's house & headed to ER. Baby was delivered via CSection 3 hrs later.

Speaking of baby, he is awake now...so I gotta go. I will update in a bit. :)

**Melanie**
baby to be 11/28/05
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94

http://lilypie.com/days/051128/2/4/1/-6/.png[/img][/url]

Hi Melanie...CONGRATS!!! Now we have even MORE in common with our three boys!! :) (my 3rd is still in utero, but he still counts!)

I was thinking about you and wondering if you went early. I am very happy for you. You will have to share what it is like being a mommy of three little boys! :) I pray you have rest and joy these precious first weeks. I will look forward to "hearing" all about it.

God Bless you all and I am so happy for you!!

Becca

Hurray! I am so happy for you. What a wonderful Thanksgiving gift. I wondered where you were. Can't wait for more details.

I hope you have someone to help you at this time.

take care
Maggie:7

I'm so happy, happy, happy, happy for you Mel!!! Can't wait for more details....what a great Thanksgiving present!!! How do big brothers like him??? It's always fun to see how the littlest reacts!:7 :7 :7 Blessings!

Briee

RE: Jadon Adam---more updates!!

Okay, here's another update. Too funny. Little tid-bits for my super dooper busy life here. I have to add that I love my maternity leave (which technically doesn't begin until tomorrow--CSection date). ;)

Little Jadon weighed in at 5lbs 13 oz & height of 18 inches. He's so little!!! He actually would fit better in premie sized clothes, but we are making due. He was fullterm, so we were all shocked that he was under 7lbs. My kids get smaller instead of bigger. I lost only a few pounds with the delivery...but I've been sweating like crazy. Hopefully the rest will evaporate off me. ;)

He's a natural nurser, like my other two boys. We are so blessed!!!

Our new family doesn't fit into our Subaru Forester. We will be getting a minivan in the next month. I'm pretty excited about it. Does anyone have a Toyota Sienna?

**Melanie**
baby to be 11/28/05
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94

Oooooh the transportation problem. I totally sympathize. We've maxed out our minivan (sorry it's an 1996 mercury villager) and we have to get a big van--probably a 12 passenger. Yuck--car payments again. The villager has been paid off for years. But it can't be helped.

Don't weigh yourself right away. Give it a couple of weeks. You did not gain that much anyway. It'll be off in no time.

Enjoy your maternity leave

Maggie:)

Melanie, Alexis was 6 pounds 11 ounces and needed premie clothes for the first 3 months. My sister and her hubby both have toyota sienna and love them. I refuse to give up my mid sized honda accord. Enjoy your maternity leave.

I haven't weighed myself since I've been home. I will try not to for a couple of weeks. Thanks for advice Maggie. A twelve passanger. Wow! That sounds huge.
Shopaholic, I have to upgrade b/c we won't all fit in the Subaru. I like my Subaru & will miss it. :(

**Melanie**
baby to be 11/28/05
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94

Congratulations. I am glad your delivery went well and that he is a good nurser. I have a 2005 Toyota Sienna. I love it. I had a Volvo wagon for 2 kids, but we outgrew it with three. We have a CLE- I skipped AWD- it doesn't snow enough here in Missouri. It's not glamourous, but very functional, and with kids to haul around, function is beauty. Kristan

Congratulations Melanie!!!! Welcome to Jaden! He sounds like such a tiny little boy. I'll bet he's adorable :) Enjoy your maternity leave, and get better from the c-section really soon.

Cheers,
Sandra

Melanie, Congratulations to you and your family!

I can't believe how tiny Jadon is! It is wonderful that he is healthy and everything went well.

I can't wait to here more.

PS- When #3 comes along, we will be shopping for a minivan too. We sure are filled to capacity in our sedans with 2 large carseats in the back! Check out the Honda Odyesseys too - everyone we know with one loves it.

Thanks everyone for Jadon's warm welcome! We're doing real well. Jadon is up to 6lbs already & my milk is in full force. Normally I'm a size B cup, but nowadays I'm popping out of my size D cup!! Amazing. I hope to be a size B again some day.

So, I'm popping...but certainly not pooping. Those narcotics have me all stuffed up. Miserable. Other than that I'm doing good.

I just love being a mommy. Last night my 11 year old woke up and slept on the floor next to me in living room. He had a nightmare & wanted to be close. Then my almost 2 year old woke up to be cuddled. Little Jadon was there too. I'm thinking to myself, "This is amazing with three kids". I felt so loved. :)

I think I will give Jadon his first bath today. :)

Emy, we've heard awesome things about the Honda Odyssey. As far as we know, Toyota is the only one that offers AWD. Since we live in the Northwoods DH is firm on his belief that we need AWD.

Have a great day ladies!

**Melanie**
baby to be 11/28/05
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94

Melanie - Congratulations - You sound so happy - Your post are practically glowing I can't imagin how content and happy you appear in real life.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.