It's so quiet this morning...

ejostling

Cathlete
the kids have not figured out daylight savings time yet. They're still asleep, they usually get up about 7:00am. AHHH, peace and quiet in the morning is great. My eyes were glued shut when the alarm went off this morning though. I know I'll be feeling the time change later this afternoon. have a great day everyone!

Sally

It's our March Break here this week, and so there was no traffic on the highway. I got to work in record time!

I imagine this whole week will be quiet.

Enjoy those few quiet moments before the kidlets wake up!

I agree,it was quiet this morning, had a whole hour to myself this morning before the kids got up!Think I'll start waking up earlier to get that "breath of silence" in the morning,it was nice!

Annette Bethel

That is one reason why I do get up early in the morning....no children or signficant others are up. Except Sunday, when Andrew and Dave both got up too early for me. That is my sacred me time. As I age, now I understand why,my mother was up early in the morning as well.

The weekends are so loud with everyone here.....so I usually take a nap on Monday mornings!!!

Well, that didn't last too long. My 18 month old woke me up today and the older 2 weren't far behind. So much for my quiet time! Kids are so adaptable aren't they?

Sally

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.