It's official!

imani

Cathlete
I did the home test on Monday and wasn't very convinced about the results. The line was just too light. So I went in for a blood test and got the results today. I'm pregnant!!! This was the first month we tried! Gotta love those OPKs! This is my first pregnancy and I am so excited!

YEAH!!!
CONGRATS! Here's to your health and your baby's health! How exiciting! Keep us posted on your progress.

jenni

Congratulations! I had my first baby last year and I can attest to all the wonderful, exciting, and beautifully life-changing experiences you have laying ahead of you! I hope you have a healthy and happy pregnancy. Don't forget to keep Cathe-ing as long as it feels comfortable for you. It will make all the difference to exercise through your pregnancy.

Thanks everyone! I am so excited. So far I've been continuing with my regular exercise schedule, only I am not doing as much high impact (my poor breasts!). I need to look into more supportive sports bras. I am pretty flat so most of my bras are not that supportive. Anyway I am looking forward to this adventure and will try to post on the check in. Thanks again!

Imani

Awww, that's wonderful Imani! Glad you are feeling well enough to workout. Keep us posted as you experience one of the greatest miracles of all!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Congratulations!
Did you say that you used an Ovulation Predictor Kit?
I may have to try that. I just can't seem to figure out when I actually ovulate!
Thanks & best wishes!
Lynne

Thanks again everyone! I'm still doing well and actually feel better exercising or moving around then I do sitting still! I'm sure that won't last long so I'm taking advantage of it now.

Yes, this is my 1st! The baby will also be the 1st grandkid on both sides so everyone is really excited.

Lynne- Yes I used the ovulation predictor strips. My friend bought a whole bunch in bulk when she was trying and sent me the leftovers. I would highly recommend them. I was having a little trouble identifing ovulation based on physical symptoms so I relied heavily on the OPKs. I tried them for a couple of months before we actually tried just to get the hang of it and when we did try it worked like a charm. Good luck with your tries.

imani

Congratulations!!! I am pregnant with my first too (due 3/31 or 4/1). My boobs were the first thing to go. I was pretty big to begin with, but now I am huge (and sore). You're doing a good thing by keeping your workouts low impact-I have to do the same. And, the bras may not be sexy, but a good supporting bra is way worth it!
Take care and keep us posted!
-Jen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.