It's JULY!!

AYLE09

Cathlete
Just look at that---you blink for a brief second and it's roadtrip month already!! How is everyone? How are you feeling? What are your goals for the month?

It's time to REALLY get this RT party started!! :cool:

I can't believe it's already July!! I know this month is going I fly by and before I know it I will be getting on the plane for the road trip!! My goal this month is to do some extra step workouts so that I can be ready for that on the road trip....although I'm sure (especially if some new moves from the new workouts are a part of it) I'll still get confused at some point! Haha!!

Can't wait to meet all of you!!! And finally be with a group of people who understand, because so far everyone I tell where I'm going I get confused looks - you're going to just work out?! Haha, yes I am and looking forward to it!!

It seems like just yesterday I was sitting at my computer trying to sign up. Only to my disappointment to get a message that the RT was full and I would be on the wait list :( Then to go home later and get an email telling me was actually in :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Oh and my goal is to stay injury free till then!!

Last year was my first trip so I was a bit reserved. With the great FB group I really feel like I know people now so I'm SUPER PSYCHED!! Can't wait to talk to all of you in person:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.