***It's Friday and we're eating CLEAN***

angie_mitchell

Cathlete
Morning girls,

Just lost my whole post... ugh.

Sorry I have been a sporadic poster this week. I have had a rough week for no real good reason and I just did not feel chatty. I got in all my weight work on FF's rotation which I am really enjoying. I like all the change up... keeps me focused.

I have not done any cardio this week but plan to do tomorrow and Sunday and be one short for the week.

I got my grade for my last test and I ended up with a 97! I was soooo shocked. I was really overwhelmed studying for it and while I thought I did decent enough, I had no idea I did that well. So I ended up with high As in both classes and I am so happy. Hopefully I can keep it up because I really would be happy to apply to grad school with a 4.0 in my pre-reqs.

Tomorrow we are going to Belgium for a birthday party and I told Ryan I wanted blueberry pancakes for breakfast and to go on a picnic for lunch if the weather was nice. So, I am looking forward to that.

From yesterday:

Katie, did you get your walk in? I think you are doing great with your WOs. Sorry about your work frustrations right now. I can't imagine how hard that must be. I know the courthouse is not the calmest place in the world to work!

Becky, I am jealous of your nice weather and your CC cookies. Sounds so yummy. Sorry for my lack of posting lately!!

Colleen, glad work is back to normal. Great job with your run and PUB y'day. I eat with Ryan after the girls are in bed maybe once a week. It is nice to have the quiet dinner without having to keep on the girls to finish theirs.

Clintonya, sorry about the a/c issues at work. I remember sitting at my desk at work and just freezing. When your body doesn't move you get cold so easily. Did you get that WO in? I have not don BM2 upper in so long. Next week for me!

Wendy, you are kicking some tail at that gym. I cannot believe how well you are doing even with being away from home. You are such an inspiration and I KNOW you are going to get results!

Kate, I am so glad you guys had a good vacation week. I can't wait to take my family to Disney. How were the crowds? I had to laugh at your FB post about the minivan. I always said I wouldn't buy one but OH MY it was SOOO convenient with the kids when they were young!

Klaudia, I would love to have a C&T retreat at your house... someday when I live back in the states for sure. Zuch brownies... yum!

Anne, just a few more days until TCB time! Sorry things have been so busy. It just makes the time go faster right?

Ok, gotta go get the girls their ham and cheese sandwich from the bakery and pick them up for lunch.

TGIF!!!

XOXOXO

Good FRIDAY Morning !!! :)

Hi Angie ! Sorry about your post. I HATE that and it happens to me fairly often on this laptop.:mad:
I hope next week is better for you !!! Blueberry pancakes are the best !!!!! Enjoy !

No big plans today , except for regular stuff.........workout......today is GS back , biceps and shoulders. Last day of GS and last day of that rotation, so I have to decide for sure what is next !
Also , will do some cleaning and laundry. Need to get to the store too .

What plans does everyone have for the weekend ??

Will my life ever calm down? Work all day yesterday, haircut right after work, came home to find company in my house, dinner, showers, bed.

Sat up in bed before 5 am to realize I was supposed to bake brownies last night. Jumped up and made the brownies, then placed a photo order online to p/u on my lunch hour.

After work, I have to rush home and make dinner, tee ball practice at 630, come home and make a poster for Frank, bake cookies for Frank, workout?, then bed. We are going to visit Frank tomorrow.

TOO MUCH TO DO for this preggo!!

Morning!

So glad yesterday's over! Milla ended up getting a migraine right when I was going to workout:( She was moaning and crying for 2 hours before she fell asleep at which point it was dinner time. Then my dinner was a flop-I made pork tenderloin but I wasn't sure if it was done, then Darrin and I got skived out so I threw it out. Nevena ate some and I was worried she'd get sick-she's fine. Milla's fine now-woke up around 2 am wanting to talk and eat! So it's off to school. I'll add yesterday's workout on to today's upper. Nothing else planned except maybe a trip to the grocery-if I can get it done between rain storms.

Angie, I know exactly how you feel! Don't worry about posting, as long as we know you're ok. Have a good time in Belgique! Great job on the classes:)

Becky, your day sounds like mine! No big plans here-my brother is coming over tomorrow to spend the whole day here:) and we're going out to breakfast with my family on Sunday and then going to D's sister's for a bbq in the afternoon:)

Katie, we were posting together! Wow! What a day! Don't worry if you can't fit it all in-you need to rest too!

good morning ladies. sorry to be mia yday. i woke in a funk, skipped my wo:eek:, and worked all day. also had it out with a bag of trailmix:mad: - i was so disappointed with myself. today WILL be better. already did a long run today, abs and flor work later, and a trip to the pool with the kids.

klaudia, i cannot eat meat that is not wel well done. i am glad the kids are better. hope your daygoes more smoothly today.

katie, what a load on your plate. does cooking in the am relax you at all? give frank well wishes from us!

angie, i have been in a funk too these last few days - i hope today is better for you. congrats on the class - you should be so proud. are these all pre reqs for grad school?

hi becky - what are your weekend plans? do you guys have a vacation planned soon.

kate, i missed you yday - miss you!

eats will have to squeak today. i cannot be so mad at myself again. we are seeing 2 houses tonight and 1 tomorrow. i work tomorrow, then dh leaves sunday morning:( attitude adjustment for me! bbl

Hey all, I am definitely having a better day. Getting things done around the house and all around in a better mood.

Becky, sounds like a productive day. Way to get your WOs in. How were those cookies?

Katie, sounds like a crazy day you have. You're a busy mama. It makes me question my thoughts of working full time. 25 hours-ish is probably more realistic for me.

Klaudia, sorry for the migraine with Milla and the pork. I hate it when dinner does not turn out. It drives me crazy.

Nina, I am sorry you've had a rough couple of days. I can totally relate. At least when you overeat, you exercise to compensate. I wish I could say the same, when one part of my life is out of order, it seems it all is. Hope you are able to find a house soon. I know that is a stresser for you.

Just went to the store and bought food for the weekend. Otherwise, going to spend the afternoon resting.

Hi Everyone!

I am so glad it is Friday. I am exhausted. This morning's workout was PLB and PUB abs. It was good to take a break from cardio. Tonight we are going to see IronMan2. We hardly ever go to the movies so it will be a nice change. Tomorrow we celebrate Mother's Day with MIL.

Klaudia, pork is a little tricky. It is hard to find that right temperature. Glad Milla is better.
Katie, sorry about the busy day. If you need a nap tomorrow, give me a call. Are you making Chris drive on the beltway?
Becky, how did you like Cathe's April rotation?
Nina, sorry about the funk yesterday. Hope today is better.
Angie, ^5 on your great test results. Your weekend plans sound great!
Kate, sorry your vacation is ending. I love the beach but I like the change of seasons more so I will probably never live in FL.
Clintonya, the ac never works well at work. Yesterday I was freezing all day and today I am warm.
Anne, how was tap last night? Are you ready for TCB?
Wendy, I have problems when eating out too. It is always a guessing game as to what is safe to eat.
Lisa, did you find a house?

Hi-

Angie, I understand, I was feeling like that the other week! Great job on your last test! I am glad you are feeling better. I got the w/o in, I have been sore all week :)

Klaudia, I am sure the lake is beautiful! I would love to see it sometime! I am sorry Milla has to deal w/migraines.

Becky, no big plans this weekend, esp. since we went to the beach last weekend, need to stay home and get caught up :) How about you?

Katie, life just doesn’t ever slow down does it? Try to squeeze in some rests/breaks when you can, so you don’t overdo it, want you to stay healthy for the baby :D

Nina, hope today goes better for you! Good start already :)

Colleen, have fun at the movies! Hope you can get some rest this weekend, after the long week of meetings!

Anne, from what I hear from dds, two hours of tap is worth quite a lot!!! :)

Wendy, great job w/ your w/o!! It sounds so fun to be able to explore a new city :)

Kate, I am glad you are getting a break from fd!! I am sure you feel so much better!! How’s Mike, is he feeling 100%?

Hi Lisa!

I am another one who is glad it is Friday! Tomorrow will be quite busy because it is the last dance practice day before dress rehearsal on Monday and Tuesday. Between both dds, someone will be at the studio from 9am – 4pm. Dh is working again this Sat so he can use the comp time for next week’s performances. Have to pick up Jasmin’s costumes at my usual w/o time this evening, so I will try to get something in after that, but it won’t be until after 7:30 so hope I will have some energy left!!

Clintonya

nice morning at the pool with my guys. both start swim lessons next week. finn is ready to have someone (other than me) push him to just try with out floaties. aidan is now willing to jump off the side to me with a vest on. it was fun, and i love being out with them. i will do some yoga and floor work in a bit. eats are 100% cllean AND tidy.

angie, glad your day is going better. mine is feeling oh so much better too. i could not manage working full time at all. even 25hrs is too much for me when dh is traveling. i say go for it though. must get easier as kids get bigger. and i totally blew off a wo yesterday. my whole life felt in disaray.

colleen, nice job with the wo. pub abs is such a goodie.

clintonya, guess your weekend is all planned. good luck with the later wo today. i cannot seem to do anything after 7pm.

klaudia, i wish i could do a bootcamp class like that. that looks fantastic. now, are youa morning person sometimes? 5:30am.....;)

gotta go. somehow i plan to color my hair too:rolleyes: we will see

Uh oh, Nina, what happened? {{{HUGS}}}

Clintonya, busy busy! At least after the recital you can relax some, right?

Colleen, I heard a review of IronMan2 on the radio today and it sounds good. I liked 1 a lot.

Klaudia, what if I answer yes? :p Just kidding! That class looks great. I wish I was closer, I would do it with you. And we totally need a Lake Huron get together this summer! Do you want to do that before or after you bring your girls up to see Kate and me?

Angie, I'm glad your day is better and congrats on your grades! That's fantastic!

Katie, I'm pretty sure the answer to your first question is no. ;) But it will be okay and you need to remember it's okay to say no from time to time. I hope the visit with Frank goes well.

Becky, did you get all your stuff done today?

Kate, I'm glad your vacation has turned out well--you'll always remember this one, won't you?

Hi Lisa!

So, I've been super busy at work, but it doesn't help that I spent 40 minutes on the phone with TCB this afternoon. :D That's okay, though, talking to him makes me happy. And the countdown is on! Three more nights until he's here...

The bad news is my dad is still in the hospital and it doesn't look like he'll get out until mid-week next week. So my sister is talking about taking my mom back to PA with her, which she has been wanting to do for several weeks now. I thought it was a bad idea because taking my mother out of her familiar settings is disorienting to her. But, it's not like she's in her routine now. So I'm not as opposed to it as I was. And I told my brother someone will have to be there when my dad is released from the hospital, and he said he would go do that. I told him TCB was coming and asked him if I was dumping on him if I asked him to go do that even though I already have the time off work. He said no, that was fine. So, once again, I feel really guilty, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to let my brother and sister handle this. Is that bad? I guess we'll see. I mean, TCB said we can go over there if that's what's needed, but seriously? That is not how I want to spend my time with him. I know, that's selfish, but there it is. So I'm in a quandry about the whole thing. My brother and I are going over there tomorrow and we'll all talk about it together. What fun.

anne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.