it's been a long time

CurlyQtee

Cathlete
hi all!
omigosh i haven't been on here in soooo long!!
hope everyone is feeling good and happy and healthy.

i'm back to tell you all the Cathe's workouts didn't fail me the second time either. thank goodness for her killer workouts!! i'm back to a size 2.

Mollipops is 11 months on the 14th and Hannah is 2 and too cute now!!

Molly is trying her damnest to walk. unbelievable, it goes sooo fast!

anyway i have been doing only Cathe 4-5 days a week since i had Molz. I rotate IMAX, rhythmic Step, Lo Max, Classics Vol. 1 and Kick Jump & Crunch. I also do her Core Max a couple times a week after one of the cardios. i have a six pack back and my legs are skinny but skulpted. Keep up with her no matter what, it works.

as far as diet, i really don't diet but i don't habitually eat bad. yes i have pizza and i eat a lot of red meat. i love steak. but i never eat fast food and don't really touch Chocolate anymore since i'm not preggie anymore:7 I snack on string cheese all the time. And my fav. snack is fresh Mozzarella on Rye triscuits. Actually very yummy!

so wanted to just share to stay with these workouts, they really are the best;-) ;-)

Curly, glad to see you here! Cathe workouts definitely don't fail us. I too am back to a size 2. Ms. Ashley is also trying to walk-she turned 1 last month. Ms. Alexis is finally potty trained and will be 4 in Sept.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.