iTrain for free

ShyWolf

Cathlete
***** HEADS UP Folks!!!!! *****

Just posted this in my daily check in thread and figured I'd share here in OD too :7

A new code is out! I'm not sure how long it will last!

Here it is and go get that free WO!

CW2007

Hey thanks, Vilma!

I'm interested in iClimb recommendations. I have 1 and 6 -- does anybody out there have a favorite?

Wow - thanks so much. I LOVE the CC workouts - so interested in trying one of these two. I downloaded the iClimb Set 4 which is an interval workout that I remember someone on here mentioning before...

Thanks again!!! Got to love a free workout!!!

>I'm interested in iClimb recommendations. I have 1 and 6 --
>does anybody out there have a favorite?

Michele ~ I have and LOVE iClimbCore#17. It alternates challenges on your equipment of choice and standing core work with a medicine ball. It concludes with 15 minutes of core work and a stretch. A most excellent work out.

BTW...Thanks Vilma!!!!

Quick question... are these like the Cardio Coach workouts where they send you an e-mail with the download? I want to get one, but if you download it directly from the site, then I'll wait until I get home.

It sits in a section of the website in your accounts area in the downloads page - all your downloaded workouts stay in that 'holding pen' so you can get it now and download it later on.
I have iTreads still in that area of my account that I have gotten in the past.

Shelley, you download it from the site -- not from an email. It's really fast and easy.

Tammy, THANK YOU!!! I just downloaded iClimb 17 for free:D :D :D :D :D

Thanks again Vilma! How do you find out about these promotional codes?

>Thanks again Vilma! How do you find out about these
>promotional codes?

Bargain watch over at Video Fitness ;)

>So, I could get it now, put it in that holding pen and then
>download it onto my home computer? Thanks!
>

It will automatically go there Shelley and it will STAY there even after you download it that way if something happens and you need to reload it, it will always be stored on their site for you. In addition, it's a good way to keep track of what you have if you ever want to buy more since there are so many available. It's easier to check there then to drag out your ipod...

HTH!:)

BTW, Thanks Vilma! I got my freebie! I *heart* these work outs so very much!}(

Thanks so much, it is my first time trying this type of workout, so I am excited!!!

I am trying BiCLIMB Boot Camp Set14, hope it's good!!!

Thanks!

Corinne :)

Thanks so much for posting the code. With the exception of the latest Nip/Tuck Iballet, my collection of Iballets is now complete (until something new is released of course). Thanks again.

Thanks! I've always wanted to try one of these also. I downloaded the iTread. Thanks so much! You Rock for giving us that code!
LD

Yes, thank you bunches!! I love iTrain workouts a LOT. I really like the ITritrain where they mix up tread/climb/cycle/tread. It goes so fast and I burn lots of calories. It's great for those with bad knees/feet as you don't spend too much time on one machine. I highly recommend these.

Thanks again!

Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.