Itensity, my 7 yr. old showed me up.

Cathlete
Cathe, My 7 year old daughter did most of the high intensity Hiit workout with me. I am 42 and envious of her. She completed the flying angles and got high off the ground for tuck jumps, all the while laughing and saying how fun it was. She enjoyed the bunny hops and your ribbit comments. Whenever you said drink water, she dutifully drank. Then along comes my 9 year old son, whose only contribution was to critique my efforts and notice that your feet may have come off the ground on some of the low impact hiit. You can tell their personalities from this little bit of info. I hope my daughter takes after me.

Thanks for such a fun workout.

P.S. My daughter doesn't regularly do hiit with me.

Last edited:
How cute! Wish you had a pic of you both doing it together...you're setting such a great example! I think you might have a new lil' Cathlete in your family. :)

that is great your daughter is learning how important and how fun staying fit can be.

Debbie and Jt, Yes I wish I had a picture too. Julia thinks any kind of moving is fun. She seems to be in perpetual motion, not hyper though. I wish I had her energy.
Melissa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.