Items to Bring to Chicago

jldx2in2000

Cathlete
This is my first road trip and I am excited (and nervous). I am starting to get my packing list together and I read through the What to Bring suggested packing list on the Chicago roadtrip site. This is probably a dumb question since it was not on the list but I am paranoid I will miss bringing something.

Do we need to bring resistance bands, yoga mats, or any other fitness equipment with us?

TIA!

I can't wait to meet you Julie! You are going to have a great time. We will provide all the equipment you need for the workouts. All you have to bring is your happy energy!!! See you in 20 days :)

This is my first road trip and I am excited (and nervous). I am starting to get my packing list together and I read through the What to Bring suggested packing list on the Chicago roadtrip site. This is probably a dumb question since it was not on the list but I am paranoid I will miss bringing something.

Do we need to bring resistance bands, yoga mats, or any other fitness equipment with us?

TIA!

First roadtrips are SO exciting!!! Can't wait to meet you! You'll have the time of your life!

No stress over packing... Just make sure you have your sneakers *wink*

Almost time!!!

This might already be on the list, but I just wanted to remind everyone to pack their lifting gloves. You can get a much better grip on the tubing and elastic bands with them. See you SOON!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.