Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Already a member? Simply log in above.

Items to Bring to Chicago

Discussion in 'Chicago - April 4th - April 6th, 2014' started by jldx2in2000, Mar 14, 2014.

1. jldx2in2000 Cathlete

This is my first road trip and I am excited (and nervous). I am starting to get my packing list together and I read through the What to Bring suggested packing list on the Chicago roadtrip site. This is probably a dumb question since it was not on the list but I am paranoid I will miss bringing something.

Do we need to bring resistance bands, yoga mats, or any other fitness equipment with us?

TIA!

2. Cathe Friedrich Administrator

I can't wait to meet you Julie! You are going to have a great time. We will provide all the equipment you need for the workouts. All you have to bring is your happy energy!!! See you in 20 days :)

3. AYLE09 Cathlete

First roadtrips are SO exciting!!! Can't wait to meet you! You'll have the time of your life!

No stress over packing... Just make sure you have your sneakers *wink*

Almost time!!!

4. jldx2in2000 Cathlete

Awesome! Thanks for the responses! Energy and sneakers are packed and ready!

5. Ly10up Cathlete

And if you have forgotten something, there's a Walmart down the road. :D

6. Cathe Friedrich Administrator

This might already be on the list, but I just wanted to remind everyone to pack their lifting gloves. You can get a much better grip on the tubing and elastic bands with them. See you SOON!!!!