It takes 2 b a true cathlete to care --- Thank you ;-)

Hi Everyone,

The thread is probably off topic. Those of you who know, two terrorist attacks happened in Belgium
A lovely and kind cathlete thought of me and sent me a message. Thatwas a kind gesture.:):)

Here below is my message:

Thanks so much for checking up on me. I am safe thanks. The tube station maalbeek bombed was part of journey to work 8 months ago. So yes a lot of thinking. I am grateful and blessed!

We have been living on alert for about 4 months, since Paris attack, so somehow we knew those
terrorist could take this horrible and coward action.

Life goes on and we are all trying to Not give into any fear!

11694159_10209261382477506_1267550165413561531_n.jpg

Kind Regards;)

Thanks for checking in and letting us know you are safe. It's times like these that make us appreciate the small things in life, the simple things. It's horrible what's happening. I'm praying for all those affected by this act of terror. Be well Nathalie and be safe.

Hi Everyone,

The thread is probably off topic. Those of you who know, two terrorist attacks happened in Belgium
A lovely and kind cathlete thought of me and sent me a message. Thatwas a kind gesture.:):)

Here below is my message:

Thanks so much for checking up on me. I am safe thanks. The tube station maalbeek bombed was part of journey to work 8 months ago. So yes a lot of thinking. I am grateful and blessed!

We have been living on alert for about 4 months, since Paris attack, so somehow we knew those
terrorist could take this horrible and coward action.

Life goes on and we are all trying to Not give into any fear!

11694159_10209261382477506_1267550165413561531_n.jpg

Kind Regards;)

I love the picture and I'm glad you and your loved ones are safe.

Nathalie,

Nothing here on the Forum is off topic, especially when it concerns the life of a dear Cathlete!

It is always terrifying to hear of any attack on innocent lives and in today's society, we are vulnerable to these
criminal acts of hatred and revenge. The lives of families and the mind set of the people affected are forever changed.
I will keep you and the Belgium nation in my thoughts and prayers this Easter season.
So, it is good news to hear you are safe and well! xoxo

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.