Is this where you open a ticket

Barbara P

Cathlete
I have no idea.

Anyway, all of the new workouts downloaded and imported except the Intensity Bootcamp one. It said the link was expired.

I know this means that supposedly I exceeded 9 attempts, but I don't think I tried downloading that one more than 9 while the others were not more than 9,... especially since I had to restart the downloads several times today and also last night after losing power twice.

Anyway, I need to have the download reactivated for Intensity Bootcamp.

I would also like to know if our attemps are being reset as there were numerous issues with downloading that had nothing to do with us and since I got this error last night, I am sure they must all be close to the 9 attempts.

Thank you.

and if this is NOT where I am supposed to post this, please provide a *link* to where I am to post. Thank you.

Thanks. I did open a ticket.

I haven't tried to create any personal premixes yet, but the issue I am currently having is that one of the downloads is saying in effect that I've exceeded my allowed number of attempts, which - why only one of the 8 is giving me this message, and I know I tried downloading 2 others twice each the night before but we lost power twice (Friday night) and they got interrupted and apparently those count as attempts so I'm surprised that they didn't exceed the limit.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.