Is there a Who's who book this year?

pwmatt

Cathlete
Did I miss it? I can't remember any emails or anything about it. I suppose its kind of late now.

Hi Phyllis! No we are not doing Who's Who books this year. While we don't mind the work and deadline pressure that goes into making them, it just seemed with each passing year there was less interest in everyone's participation, so we just thought this was the year to stop having them :)

Oh, that's too bad. I love mine. I still look at them all the time, especially right before the next RT. Oh well.

I missed having one for Daytona and San Diego and was hoping they would be back for New Jersey. I'm terrible with names so I loved referring back to it and being able to put a face with the name. Oh well, I guess I need to bring a note book.

Jean

I agree Jodi and Jean! I loved them too but it seems many were getting nervous about having their info and picture public. We got a lot of emails about it last year and the year before and it was difficult separating those who only wanted certain info, no info, or no photo etc. We don't want the RT's to create stress for anyone, so we just decided to pass on it this year. Maybe we can revisit it again next year. :)

Big hugs to you in just 7 days!!!! :D

Well...

I don't really know what the who's who is...but I do like putting a face to a name....Guess we'll just have to work harder to "get to know!!'' [can't wait]

See everyone in 7 days..yipee!!:eek::eek:

Thanks for the response Cathe! I do remember many people talking about not wanting their picture included, etc, so I totally understand the decision. :) I'll see everybody in a few days will have fun getting to know everyone!

Yes, Cathe, thanks for the response. Even without a Who's Who book, it will be great getting to meet new people. Can't wait.

Jean

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.