Is there a roomate thread yet?

devanromero

I was wondering if there is a roomate thread yet? I am looking for someone to room with, already have the room reserved. Thought it would be fun to meet other people.

Thanks,
Devan

Looking for a roommate

I'm looking for a roommate in San Diego. I haven't reserved the room yet, but will be tomorrow. If any gals are interested, you may email me at [email protected]

Ellen

Last edited:
San Diego

I cannot wait! Is it March 26 yet? I am coming from Austin and I am going to stay a day earlier and enjoy the hotel and beach. I am just so excited. I have watching Cathe videos since I was a teenager.

Looking forward to training with all of you.

I am also looking for a roommate...

...I am coming from the Bay Area

Would love to chat and get to know "us ladies" before the event online.

Am a very shy person, but trying to break out of my shell by attending San Diego. This is so hard for me! My kids are pushing me out of my shell, telling me "You HAVE to go, Mom!"

Can't wait to see you all there
:eek:

Last edited:

Am a very shy person, but trying to break out of my shell by attending San Diego. This is so hard for me! My kids are pushing me out of my shell, telling me "You HAVE to go, Mom!"

Can't wait to see you all there :eek:

It was hard for me to break out of my shell to go to the summer RT last year, but I was so glad I did. We'll have a great time in San Diego!

Hi ya Jennifer !

I'm coming from south county - where/when are you flying from ? I am about ready to book my plane flight but waiting to see how a job interview goes in case I can't take Friday off.

Hi San Diego Cathletes! Feel free to write back and forth right here to search for roomates...I can't believe how close we are now :D

Aw, how sweet Jennifer! You will go home a changed mom :D Everyone feels the same sense of "yikes, I don't really know anybody" when they first arrive, but before you know it, we can't even stop ourselves from talking :D

Can't wait to see you all there
:eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.