Is the VF Forum Down ?

Maryan

I haven't been able to access the VF Forum or the exchange today, although I can access the rest of VF. I am the only one ? I am beginning to experience intense withdrawal symptoms ... AAAAAAARGH ! And I wanted to modify my exchange list ... Sigh ...

Boo Hoo

<center><font size="1" color="#ff0000">LAST EDITED ON Jul-12-00 AT 09:41AM (EST)</font></center>

Hi Maryan!
I'm going through withdrawal here. I haven't been able to access the VF forum since last evening. I'm heading out of town tomorrow morning & I need my VF fix! Of course if Cathe's new tapes arrived today
happy.gif
I think I could forget about VF, but fat chance of that happening.
sad.gif

Kay

I am LOL!!!!

How funny!!! VF is down, so I came here because there is ALWAYS, without fail, a thread here entitled "Is VF down?" . . . Well, here I am and there is not one, not two, but THREE threads about VF being down!! Oh my goodness, aren't we FUNNY????? :eek: :eek: :eek:

There's a Higher Power that knows...

...when I ought to be getting some work done! I'm sorry, Ladies. Maybe
you can hold me (or the HP) responsible for VF Forum being down this
morning. I really, really do need to attend to my paying job. Still....
I'm here. : )

It's still down

And it's 1:54 p.m. EST. I couldn't get in last night, either. Funny, first thing I did when I couldn't get in a few minutes ago was to come over here and check to see if there was a "VF Forum Down" thread!
happy.gif
I guess I'm not the only one, LOL!

It worked for a little while

I was in for about 10 minutes, probably 1:45-1:55, then it went down again. Bummer.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.