is the glassboro 2012 trip sold out

torland

I see from Cathe's news letters that the Chicago trip is not sold out but I was wondering if the july trip is sold out and also if a trip is expected to take place in the fall. I have not been on one but would like to try.

The last I saw the Glassboro trip was sold out but Cathe always tells you to sing up anyway because someone may cancel and then you may have a chance to get it:D

The Glassboro road trip is being held at the end of July, but it is sold out. There are usually cancels so make sure to add yourself to the waiting list if you're interested.

I see from Cathe's news letters that the Chicago trip is not sold out but I was wondering if the july trip is sold out and also if a trip is expected to take place in the fall. I have not been on one but would like to try.

Hope you make it in...we'd love to meet you!

Sold Out?

It states sold out yet I can register and apply the $100.00 non-refundable payment towards the trip. The problem I have with that is I am coming from Western Canada and will need to book flights soon. I guess one would have to book refundable flight which is more expensive?
Also, is really only 105 participates or do they squeeze in more?
I wish for Cathe to come to California as I missed her roadtrip to San Diego. California is alot for me.

It states sold out yet I can register and apply the $100.00 non-refundable payment towards the trip. The problem I have with that is I am coming from Western Canada and will need to book flights soon. I guess one would have to book refundable flight which is more expensive?
Also, is really only 105 participates or do they squeeze in more?
I wish for Cathe to come to California as I missed her roadtrip to San Diego. California is alot for me.

You can put your name on the Wait List without paying. You will be contacted to see if you are still interested before you are charged. Hope to see you! Here is the link:

Cathe Friedrich - Sign up for the Glassboro 2012 Road Trip Feb 1st - 1PM

They limit the amount of RTer's to 105 because of being able to accomodate 105 steps in the workout room.

Last edited:
Where are we up to on the wait list?

Deb, anyone, do you know what number we're up to on the waiting list for NJ? Rhondalyn's hubby told her to put her name on the list and she's 377 (!!!) You never know - but I'd be curious what we're up to so far. Would sure love to see her come.

Utah Gal said:
Deb, anyone, do you know what number we're up to on the waiting list for NJ? Rhondalyn's hubby told her to put her name on the list and she's 377 (!!!) You never know - but I'd be curious what we're up to so far. Would sure love to see her come.

Hi Cheryl! No, I have no idea what number they are up to. I sooo hope Rhondalyn gets in!

Sent from my iPad using CatheForum

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.