IS the Aug. 2004 rotation effective?

luvmylbb

Cathlete
I am getting ready to double tie my laces and start the Aug. 2004 challenge. I have 10 pounds of fat to lose and I am used to doing the heavy weight, spit routine w/ a little cardio thrown in there, but this rotation is more cardio and less weights and I am wondering if I am going to achieve any results,considering I eat clean. THanks my little Cathe expets :)

I have heard of some girls here talk about how good the rotation is. I only have done 2 wks of it because I changed to something else. But I plan on doing it again in the future. I'm sure some will tell you the results. But it seems to be very good.

kim

Well, I'm no Cathe expert- not yet anyway :p , but I've had terrific results with this rotation. I just finished it, and liked it so much I started it again. }( :7

At the end of my 1st round I had lost 7 inches- 6 of them came off my lower body. I am extremely thrilled with these results!! :D

I think it's be almost impossible not to get good results from this rotation, so be encouraged! Changing up your workout routine is a great way to stimulate fat loss and recuit new muscles. Enjoy the process and good luck!

Keep us posted, ok?

Connie :D

Connie that is awsome!!!! You are so inspiring me!!!! I wonder if anyone would want to do a check in with me? If anyone does please let me know!!!
Take care :)

We could do a daily if you wouuld like. I have to sub a couple of DVDs in there as I do not have the CTX series. I see on the 1st week that there is a PS legs in between 2 circuit weight workouts ,could I sub GSL for that one? THank you soo much for your motivation!!!!
TAke care,
Sheri :)
P.S. How hard is this rotation? Am I going to burning?

Daily it is, then! :) I usually don't log in until early afternoon, but I'll post up a Check In if you hadn't already.

I don't have all the w/o's in this rotation either. I mixed and matched and didn't let myself worry about it. I used the DVD link at the top of the page to help me find workouts that were comparable. I ended up using PLB and L&G quite often as I don't have any other Cathe lower body w/o's.

I'm an intermediate exerciser, so I notched down the intensity of this rotation a bit- and still felt the burn. I've never worked my legs this often OR this hard- ever. I loved every workout though. }( :p

Here's what my rotation looked like, just to give you a couple of substitution ideas:

Week 1
Day 1- L&G + 25 minute brisk walk
Day 2- Reebok: Intense Moves + StretchMax
Day 3- FitTV version of Power Hour
Day 4- Kathy Smith's Lift Weights to Lose Weight 2- glute segment, L&G standing + Abs
Day 5- FitTV's version of IMAX2
Day 6- FitTV's version of C&W + Basic Step + Abs
Day 7- Off

Week 2
Day 1- PLB + 30 minutes Basic Step
Day 2- PUB + Kathy Smith's Cardio Fat Burner- 1st 20 minutes w/o
Day 3- PLB
Day 4- Reebok: AeroStep
Day 5- Body Fusion and repeated 2nd cardio and lunge segment + Abs
Day 6- Yoga + walking all day at the zoo
Day 7- Off

Week 3
Day 1-L&G
Day 2- Kathy Smith Kickboxing + Abs
Day 3- PLB + Cardio Fat Burner segment 1
Day 4- Lift Weights 2 Upper + Body Fusion
Day 5- Kathy Smith's Steady Strides (30 minute brisk walk + 30 minute interval cycles) + StretchMax
Day 6- L&G

Week 4
Day 1- FitTV's SJP 4 cardio segments + Reebok: Intense Move 7 of 10 intervals
Day 2- PUB + Basic Step
Day 3- Lift Weights to Lose Weight 2- lower
Day 4- Off, didn't feel well
Day 5- Step Heat + PLB floor work only + StretchMax
Day 6- L&G
Day 7- Off

I just got The Classic Vol 1 and HSC-beg/int so this time around the rotation I'll work those in so I can get away from using non-Cathe workout. Not including walking, though. ;) Hope that helps some.

Connie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.