Is Lift, Move & Restore on track to be delivered by the end of September??

Debinmi

Cathlete
Hi Cathe/SNM,
I'm planning my monthly rotations for September and October and am wondering if you're still on track for a "late summer" delivery expectation. I prefer a great product, so if it'll take longer to get all the chaptering and premixes - that's fine. I just would like to know for planning purposes. Thanks! :)

Hi Cathe/SNM,
I'm planning my monthly rotations for September and October and am wondering if you're still on track for a "late summer" delivery expectation. I prefer a great product, so if it'll take longer to get all the chaptering and premixes - that's fine. I just would like to know for planning purposes. Thanks! :)
Thanks for your patience in waiting for these. We are still shooting for this time frame but we are a little behind. We are definitely focused on getting these finished with the highest of quality that we always strive for. Originally I was only shooting for a few bonus workouts but then I decided to do 8 of them and it is taking just a little bit longer than expected. We’ll have more updates soon. Thank you again!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.