Is it just me?

cher54

Cathlete
Or have Cathe's live classes been tougher as of late? I've been doubling up on my workouts so not sure if I'm just fatigued or if Cathe's recent classes might have a hint of the new Strong and Sweaty Series in them. Either way I'm loving them but just curious. I'm speaking specifically of Legs on Fire and Step, Jump, and Pump. Wowza!!!

I find nearly every one tough! I've been sometimes breaking them into sections. ;) And I love the ones where I can do that!! Oh, I have not tried Legs on Fire yet, Cher. Thanks for the caution!! :)

I think the majority of the live workouts are harder, IMO, I guess that's why I shy away from the cardio ones....but all in all, I love Cathe Live. However, I do tend to use the Workout Blender/On Demand
more than Cathe Live but for the $20 for all of it, it is worth every penny !

When I first started Live I was surprised at the intensity of the wkouts. I have NO idea why I thought they might be easier than her DVD's. I sooo appreciate the water breaks though! It's all good stuff. Even though I have enough dvd's for the next century......I enjoy Cathe Live enough to keep getting it. Money well spent indeed!

When I first started Live I was surprised at the intensity of the wkouts. I have NO idea why I thought they might be easier than her DVD's. I sooo appreciate the water breaks though! It's all good stuff. Even though I have enough dvd's for the next century......I enjoy Cathe Live enough to keep getting it. Money well spent indeed!

This!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.