iPad app problem

soozies

Is anyone else experiencing issues with the forum app for iPad? I am able to access forums in my browser on the iPad, but when i open the app itself, each tab along the bottom will only respond once, then freeze.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app but still have the same issue. I am able to tap on each menu at the bottom (Forum, Current, Messages, etc), but once open, each window freezes.

I have also updated software to the new iOS 6.1.

I did get an error message pop-up: "The remote server sent an unknown response. This could be a result of the forum software plugin being outdated. Tap the 'Report' button below to send this report to support for analysis."

I stopped using the app a couple months ago due to the same issues. Was too frustrating so now I go thru my browser that I saved on my home screen for quick access.

Same here....the app is a pain to use, I just put the site right on my iPad deskop as a short cut and it is just like using a computer....the only thing is every once and a while a block comes up asking you if you want to use the Cathe App and I just hit "cancel" and it goes away. ;)

I use Safari on the iPad to access the forums too. It drives me crazy that you cannot see signatures, and that you are unable to like posts using the app.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.