intervalmax

momincharge

Cathlete
Okay maybe this isn't really a question, but do they have springs in their shoes or WHAT in this video!?
I know this is old hat to all you die hard Cathe fans but I just got my new set of tapes last week and tried IM for the first time today. 20 min later I am still pouring sweat. I LOVE it!!! Wow! What a workout! I made it all the way through. I think only because I have been running and training pretty hard these last 2 months. Only had to modify for a few seconds on interval 9 with Hope. Now I know why everyone loves her! Still I can't catch near the air all those girls do. I'm more like at the marble stage. Guess I'll quit gushing enthusiasm. Just wanted to share with some people who can appreciate what I'm talking about.
My husband has started to do the PS series with me, although he won't touch the legs, he has those naturally lean runner's legs.
See ya'll next workout!Should I put a Cathe footnote here? Afterall that is HER line! Thanks for the great videos. I am getting a better workout now than I ever did in a gym and I don't have to worry about my kids being taken care of because they are safely in bed while I am jammin' to those tapes! Keep 'em coming!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.