Intermittent Fasting

susanz

Cathlete
Hello Cathe and crew, I am wondering what your thoughts are on intermittent fasting. I personally have been practicing it for about 6 months, and I love it. Since you, Cathe, are a major role model to me, I would love to know your thoughts. Have you ever written an article about IF? Take care~ Susan

Hi Susanz,
Have you lost weight on the intermittent fasting? And how many hours in between meals? I want to try it but I want to make sure I'm doing it correctly.

thanking you in advance.

I know this has been discussed before but I can never remember how to post a link. Cathe has actually posted articles on this and if you do a search for intermittent fasting the info comes up.

Hi Susanz,
Have you lost weight on the intermittent fasting? And how many hours in between meals? I want to try it but I want to make sure I'm doing it correctly.

thanking you in advance.

Hello! I follow the "one meal a day" approach. I fast generally about 19- 21 hours. I open my eating window at about 5pm (a bit earlier on the weekends ) have a snack, a while later, I have a healthy dinner and later maybe a late snack. I have lost 17 pounds since April but what's is most noticeable is my energy levels are so high, my skin glows and I just overall feel so much better. I read a book called Delay, Don't Deny that is on Amazon. Very informative on the benefits of fasting. :)

Hello! I follow the "one meal a day" approach. I fast generally about 19- 21 hours. I open my eating window at about 5pm (a bit earlier on the weekends ) have a snack, a while later, I have a healthy dinner and later maybe a late snack. I have lost 17 pounds since April but what's is most noticeable is my energy levels are so high, my skin glows and I just overall feel so much better. I read a book called Delay, Don't Deny that is on Amazon. Very informative on the benefits of fasting. :)
Thank you so much.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.