Intermittent fasting...week 7..Down 1.4 lbs

horselady21

Cathlete
Weigh in day! I couldn't wait until morning so weighed in at 2 am! It wasn't as much as I had wanted but I knew it wouldn't be. I ate out several times last weekend while away for Memorial day. But I still lost some.
My May goal was 159, a loss of 10 lbs for the month. I missed it by a bit but who's complaining?! At 161.2 , I am the lowest I have been in 10 years. A few more lbs and I will go from "overweight" to "normal".
Shopping for size 8 jeans today for reward and encouragement!

Great job. I'm still trying to figure out a way to fit in the fasting into my life. It just seems like right when I start, something happens to me or someone else and my whole schedule gets off track. But reading about your success gives me hope and I'm not going to give up on trying to fit this in at some point. Have fun shopping.:D

Firemedic, there are other options. A fast doesn't have to be long. You can do 16:8 (8 hour eating window with 16 hour fast), or any version of that that works for you. Some people do 19:5, 20:4 (the warrior diet). Done daily or at least several times a week can result in a pound of two gone.

That's great progress!

Firemedic, that's correct, I am doing 16:8 and have lost a couple of pounds in about a week.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.