intensity tapes

mrsb

Hi. Can anyone recommend new tapes that are equal in intensity to Cathe's Interval Max, Gin Millers' Intense Moves or Karen Voights Energy Sprint? Karens is less intense than the other two, but the intervals last longer. I love these tapes, find they are the most effective cardio workouts....are there others like these?
thanks

recommendations

I would suggest CIA 2K02 with Mindy Mylrea - it is a very intense and fun workout. Also, do you have Bodymax or MIC - those aren't new, but I find them to be very intense. Have fun!!
Erica

If you want intensity

I definitely recommend BodyMax. I haven't made up my mind yet which is more intense this one or Interval Max.

Jacque

I think...

IMax is much more intense!! I will never get all those PlyoJacks. I guess I'll leave that to the Plyo Queen, Daphne! For some reason, I have the hardest time with the Jumping Jacks when Cathe is demonstrating jumping jacks "if you get tired"! Tired!!! I can hardly get thru those, let alone go into Plyos!! Someday, I WILL get thru them!
happy.gif

If you like the Firm...

and high intensity cardio...try Core Cardio 1 & Core Cardio 2. These are very high/medium impact! Also try Super Cardio too. I use my club step instead of their stools and it seems to give me a very thorough workout.

Hey, Debbie!

Just start slow with that plyojack interval. Do a few, say 5, the next time you do IMax. Then each time see if you can get in just a couple more before switching back to regular jacks. Before you know it, you'll be part of the Plyojack Queens royal court!
happy.gif

Erin

Hey Erin!

I think it will be awhile before I enter the gates of the royal court!! I'm talking I can't do just the normal jumping jacks that Cathe demonstrates if you get tired!! I am anaerobic at that point already. I consider myself to be an advanced exerciser, but that part KICKS my Butt!!! I'll keep on pushing~Thanks Erin, maybe some day I'll join you all as a real P.Q.!!!!!

CIA 9002

I'd recommend CIA 9002 with Barbara McDermott for interval training, it's called Step Cardio Sprint. It's a great workout, I did it for several months and never got tired of it, Barbara has great style and good cueing. Let me know what you think if you decide to try it.

Other Intense Tapes

Maximum Intensity Cardio/Cathe; Step Works/Cathe;
CIA 8003 with Jennifer Mills (30 min hi-lo;30 min step); CIA 9007 with Frannie--hi-low/step mix. Nothing in this group or any others mentioned equal MIC, though. If you cand do that, you are truly "generally fit."

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.