Intensity Series or Body Blast Series?

spidermom

My dh just gave me enough to buy either the
Intensity or Body Blast series! YAY!

Which one do you suggest getting? I already
have the hardcore extreme series and Pure Strength.

I just want to mix it up a bit more.

Spidermom,

Body Blast. Now that I said it, could you possibly get both series? Really, they both are fantastic. Like I always say, variety is the spice of life.

Janie

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return"
Nature Boy by eden ahbez 1908-1995

Intensity series has:
Step Interval
Step Circuit
Total Body Muscle Endurance workout
Total Body Boot Camp
Upper Body Workout
Lower Body workout
Great music, great premixes, but limited cardio.

Body Blast has:
Kickbox cardio
Lower Body endurance workout
Two total body workout in under an hour
Step Cardio
Step & hi/lo circuit
Great music w/music louder option which I utlilize a lot with this series. TONS of premixes including a multitude of cardio options.
I don't know which I would choose first if I had to pick but many feel that the Intensity series is one of Cathe's best series to date. Good luck and have fun spending that money!
Angela:7

If you are able to financially here's what I would do....

I'd get KPC/Leg&Glutes and SJP/SB from the BB Series and then substitute SS/PushPull with Cardio&Weights/IntervalMax2 from the Intensity Series.

I just bought the Body Blast series and so far I have done KPC, SJP, and this morning I did Push/Pull. I love the music on these, which really helps me "keep going". I totally love KPC--what a stress reliever!! I doubt if this will help--just my thoughts!
Take care! Laurie:)

I prefer the Intensity Series as well. There isn't one workout in the series that isn't awesome.

I have BodyBlast series as well and the only workouts I really reach for are KPC, Step Blast and SJP. Push Pull and Super Sets do nothing for me compared to Muscle Endurance and PUB/PLB.

Just my .02!

I have both series and love them both. I actually prefer the Body Blast series. I love the music and you get two great step workouts. I would say if you want more intense weight training, go for the Intensity Series and if you want more cardio, go for the Body Blast series. Kick, Punch and Crunch is my favorite kickboxing video and Legs & Glutes is a great lower body workout. Supersets & Push/Pull aren't as advanced as Muscle Endurance and the Pyramids but I like them because they have different exercises that help switch things up a bit.

Marcy

Thanks for all the input!! Sounds like I would probably do good with both! I love to mix things up so having a variety is important..... still can't choose ARGH :)

I vote for Intensity Series. Every workout is challenging. In BB I only use KPC and SB on a more regular basis. pp/ss is good if you use the premixes, but overall I think Intensity is a better series. I saw great results with PUB/PLB and Imax 2
Good Luck with what ever you decide!
Deanie:)

I have them both, and find that I tend to grab Body Blast more often than the other...Most of the workouts seem to have a "fun factor" to them, where with the Intensity series I find I'm having to WORK...Crazy, I know, but...Well, that's another post!

MJ in MN

I've got both and I feel that Body Blast isn't as hard as the Intensity series. I love the intensity series!!!!
This isn't to say that Body Blast isn't good, it is. But, between the two, it just seems a notch easier although no less fun:D .
Plus, the Intensity series has IMAX2 awesome and fun workout!

Amyfit

I prefer Body Blast since you can make the music louder.

Intensity is great too -- but as others have pointed out, it is a bit more difficult than the Body Blast series.

I prefer the music in Intensity, but I love the music louder feature of Body Blast.

Intensity does have Boot Camp and IMAX2.

IMAX2 is fantastic -- it's a wonderful workout.

Either one is a great investment and you won't be sorry for buying the series.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.