Intensity on VHS

Jody S

Anyone have the Intensity series on VHS and wished that they had it on DVD? I only own VHS and am fine with the workouts. I know you can mix and match on dvds but I like to do the workout as is. Is premixing a lot of fun?

I converted to all DVD and sooo glad I did! I was one for always doing workouts "as is" but after injuring my knee last year, I have found the premix options just what I needed! Also, you can just jump from section-to-section bypassing certain segments also in the wink of an eye if you don't want to use a specific premix. It is so quick. I am sure you would enjoy the fllexibility. Maybe you could possibly sell your tapes and convert to DVD?? Have FUN!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

I had several of the Intensity Series on VHS and I converted them, and bought the remaining ones, on DVD. I've never regretted it; the DVDs are awesome. The premixes are good, not as extensive as in Body Blast, but good non-the-less. I only just started using the mix and max feature, but I've already found it to be a useful tool.

I'd switch if I were you. I traded all my Cathe VHS tapes over at Videofitness, by the way.

Shelbygirl

I am perfectly happy with my VHS workout cassettes. It's too bad that Cathe workouts are no longer being replicated on VHS. The DVD is just too easy to damage.

Beth

I ONLY HAVE THE DVD OF THE IS NOT THE VHS BECAUSE I AM A INTERNATIONAL CONSUMER WITH A PAL DVD. I LOVE THE DVD OF CATHE . THE PREMIXES ARE AWESOME. I HOPE CATHE MAKE PREMIXES IN THE NEXT HARDCORE SERIES. WHEN I AM TIRED I USE TO DO THE PREMIX STEP CARDIO OF CARDIO AND WEIGHT. I LOVE THE PREMIXES OF STEP BLAST.I LOVE THE PREMIX WITH THE ALL THE STEP EXCEPT THE CHALLENGE AND THE PREMIX (OR IS THE WORKOUT BLENDER?) WITH STEP BLAST AND SJP CARDIO STEP TOGETHER. THE DVD WILL GIVE MUCH MORE THAN THE VHS.YOU WILL NOT REGRET TO CHANGE TO THE DVD.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.