intensity - easy to difficuly

fitharp

Cathlete
Is there a list of the video's from the easiest intensity to the most difficult? I know there is the ultimate guide but there seem to be a lot of video's missing or not rated. I want to know because I want to start with the easiest intensity until that video is mastered and then move on until I can do the most difficult and then be in great shape! I keep mixing in tapes that are just to difficult for me and then I feel like I am taking a couple of days recovering. I have done the beginner and intermediate rotations but there are alot of videos after those!

I don't think there is a list like you describe. Can you give some more information? What videos do you have? Are you talking about cardio or strength? Thanks.

anne

I have all the videos except for STS. Which is probably part of the problem, i feel overwhelmed with all the choices and I pull something out that is way to hard for me right now. So i am looking for list that shows easy to difficult of both cardio and strength.

I have something like that, but I haven't updated it in at least a year. Maybe I'll get around to it someday. :eek:

Anyway, here are some numbers from my spreadsheet (the numbers are cals burned, & count only the cardio in circuit DVDs), bearing in mind they'll vary based on your age, height, weight & energy & fitness levels. At least it can give you some idea of toughest to easiest (for her older stuff, anyway ;)).

540 KB Sweatfest Tracey Staehle
520 Drill Max Cathe
515 ASC2 Amy Bento
460 Kickbox Extreme Amy Bento
450 Hi/Lo Dome Amy Bento
450 Hi/Lo Extreme Amy Bento
440 Step BlastCathe
435 Cardio Fusion Cathe
430 MIC Cathe
430 Kenpo X Tony Horton
425 Low Max Cathe
420 4DS LIS/HIS Cathe
415 High Step Challenge Cathe
410 Circuit Max Cathe
410 Power Max Cathe
405 Rhythmic Step Cathe
380 BM2 Cathe
365 Powerstrike 1 Ilaria
365 Step Works Cathe
360 KPC Cathe
350 Powerstrike 2 Ilaria
350 Step Fit Cathe
345 IMAX2 Cathe
345 Step Jam Cathe
345 SJP Cathe
335 Kenpo X Plus Tony Horton
335 Plyo X Tony Horton
335 Boot Camp Cathe
330 IMAX3 Cathe
325 Cardio Kicks Cathe
320 LIC Cathe
305 4DS KB/BC
305 High Step Circuit Cathe
300 Step Heat Cathe
295 IMAX Cathe
295 Kick Max Cathe
280 Cardio Party 3 Chalene Johnson
275 Kickbox Gomez/Saffel
210 Kick, Punch & Jam Chalene Johnson
160 Kickbox Tracey Staehle

Last edited:
i love lists like this. they are helpful. im currently tracking my calories burned per workout just so i can get a read on intensity levels per workout too. thanks for the info.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.