Intensity Deal of day; Should I buy

fourmommy

Cathlete
Okay so I have previewed this and it looks really good, so I need some input from y'all...or rather some enabling! So let me hear what you think...I have tons of Cathe dvds including step (IMAX3, BM2, LIC, Low Max).
In all honesty I was kind of holding out for a deal on 4DS...I really, really want that one...so should I wait for it instead.
Thanks so much...time to Xtrain right now.

Beth

You missed 4DS, it was just up recently with Circuit Blast, me too, really had to steer away that day...can't get everything, but that was a sweet bargain.

Yes, it's a must have and as good as, or better than the classics you've mentioned.

INTENSITY

INTENSITY is a must have for anyone who truly want to level up the heart rate to 85-90% max. i.e anyone who want intense cardio with high impact, multi and low impact plyometric moves.

Most importantly this dvd contain short burst premixes I found myself reaching for often. I am now considering adding the download to blend it with other Hiit.
Step segment is fun ;), choreography is easy to learn.

To sum up I am just a Hiit enthusiast. If you are add it add it:D:D:D

Last edited:
Thanks!

okay guys thanks for your input...ordered. Still got my eye out for 4 day split. I really look forward to doing this one!
Beth

I do not care for the step only portion of this DVD. However, I love everything else about it and glad I purchased it.

Four day split is on the Deal of the Day today (July 31). You should contact customer service to see if they can add it to your shipment. I've found them to be very accommodating.

okay guys thanks for your input...ordered. Still got my eye out for 4 day split. I really look forward to doing this one!
Beth

It, 4DS, is up today with Bootcamp/Muscle Endurance & the STS squat rack DVD. That's my favorite Cathe format with the two workouts on one disc, so many premix options and you can do them back to back if you like. Someone used to do Cardio & Weights/ Imax 2 like that, always thought that was cool....Morgs I think.

:eek: Shameless enabling.... Get it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.