Intense hi/lo tapes?

jennfier

I know I can depend on Cathe for the most intense step workouts anywhere, but I also love doing hi/lo. Does anyone have a suggestion on intense hi/lo tapes? I have MIC & I ordered some CIA tapes which are very fun choreography-wise, but so far they aren't very intense (I've done 9801, 9003, & 9908 so
far.) Are The Firm's new Core Cardio tapes intense? I have been burned by The Firm before(I
got Tortoise & Hare.)

have you tried 9905?

I just got CIA 9905 with Franny Benedetto and I really love it. I haven't done the step portion yet, although I've previewed it and it looks great, because I got the tape for the hi-lo (need to do something else besides step all the time!!). I find the hi-lo VERY challenging. However, you might not. Just so maybe you can compare, I am at the Step Heat/Step Jam/StepMax Cathe level. Those are tapes I can comfortably do on a 6" step. I can do PowerMax half and half 6" and 4". I can just barely do half of IMax. Hopefully that gives you an idea of my fitness level so that you can compare my use of "challenging" with where you might personally be. -susan p

Re: 9905

Thanks, Susan! I just happened to get 9905 as part of CIA's mix match sale this month. I haven't even managed to preview that one yet, but it will definitely be the next one I do--I agree with you, I can't do step all the time, & the main reason I got the CIA tapes was for the hi/lo workouts on them. Thanks again for the advice!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.