Insanity Question

laura8078

I am thinking about ordering Insanity. Does anyone know how many days a week do you workout when following the rotation exactly as it is given. Thanks!

You work out 6 days, but one of those days is 'cardio recovery' which is sort of a yoga/stretching workout: so I imagine you could cut that out (if you wanted less than 6 days) to make it 5 days :)
BUT the workouts are AWESOME :)

You work out 6 days, but one of those days is 'cardio recovery' which is sort of a yoga/stretching workout: so I imagine you could cut that out (if you wanted less than 6 days) to make it 5 days :)
BUT the workouts are AWESOME :)

Never cut out the yoga/stretching. It is always one of the most important parts of ANY workout routine! "Insanity" is a HARD, body-pounding routine. You NEED the stretching and yoga to work out the punishment dealt to the body, so you are able to prevent injuries and continue health- and fitness-wise.

~ Kim

Never cut out the yoga/stretching. It is always one of the most important parts of ANY workout routine! "Insanity" is a HARD, body-pounding routine. You NEED the stretching and yoga to work out the punishment dealt to the body, so you are able to prevent injuries and continue health- and fitness-wise.

~ Kim

Not to mention the fact that the core work in those work outs is amazing and there are plenty of good burners for the legs too! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.