Indoor Grill recommendations?

Biteset

Cathlete
What indoor grills do you own? Brands, sizes...? What do you grill on them? Marinated things? Veggies? How's the cleanup?

--gisela (anal about purchases)

I don't know the brand, but we have a cast iron gill/griddle that fits over two of the burners of our stove. We love it! We grill fish and veggies, especially portebellos! Clean-up is fine...you just have to season it like you would any cast iron pot or pan before using it. And it lasts forever!!!!

Mine is not the typical "George Foreman" although everyone I know loves it ALOT!

Mine is the Aroma Health Grill, orginally sold on HSN, which is huge and has a plexiglass cover. Dishwasher safe and easy to clean. Doesn't take long to heat up either.

Have fun shopping!!

I have a DeLonghi Panini -- got it from Amamzon.com.

You can use it for paninis or meat and veggies -- pretty much anything you would grill. It plugs in to the wall and has a temp dial on the front. You can leave the grill open and use it like that, or close it and cook from both sides at the same time. Also, it has a floating hinge so you can grill things that are really thick.

I think it cost about $60 or $70.

I just have to say that I threw my George Forman away. It burned the outside of chicken and didn't cook the inside. It was also a pain to clean. Maybe others have more luck but I hated mine.
LD

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.