In the dog house....

LoriKZ

After going to get new tires put on our SUV, I got it detailed then waxed it myself. I was pretty tired, but we have company coming tomorrow and I needed to vacuum (DH was playing XBox). Well, needless to say, I was zoning out and sucked up one of his very old but beloved bicycling gloves that was lying on the floor by a pile of his clothes that should not have been on the floor (mind you, in front of the closet, not in it). So, not only did I ruin the glove, I think I broke our old vacuum too (which is okay by me, it is lousy). Geez-you'd thought I'd killed someone. I apologized b/c it was an accident, but I'm still in the dog house.....Thanks for letting me vent.

Ruf!

Lori

Weeell, maybe that will teach the old dog new tricks and he'll help out more next time - then YOU can play XBox (or talk to us here!)

Angie :p

Girlfriend! Do we have to teach you everything? This is where you turn the tables on him & tell him, "look what YOUR glove did to the vacuum! Now you're buying a new one!!!"

Marla;-)

Seriously, that scenario would never have happened at my house.

Yeah, somehow the power cord to the X-box needs to mysteriously get caught in his bike chain. You'll stumble upon the incident as you're vaccuuming with the new vaccuum he bought.

Don't let yourself be in the dog house!! You did nothing wrong and don't act like the victim here in front of him!!

You go girl!

That's a man for ya...always willing to complain but never willing to do a darn thing about it! My DH can be very helpful at times but at other times I want to choke him cause he'll complain to me about something like I am supposed to do it when he could have taken care of it in the time it took him to b*tch about it!

MEN!!! lol

Wendy

I smoked my last cigarette on March 17, 2004 at 10:00 pm!

http://lilypie.com/days/050519/1/0/1/-5/.png[/img]
EDD: 05/19/05

8 month pic just added! EEK! lol http://www.PictureTrail.com/wendymin

Lori, can you not open up the vaccuum and search through the bag for the glove? It's a messy thing to do, but I imagine the glove will still be intact?

And I agree with the rest of the gang - his glove wrecked your vaccuum!!

Sandra

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.