IN 3 WEEKS, A NEW BEGINNING

mah

Hi everybody! It's been a while since I last posted and so much has happened. Please be patient, as this is going to be a rather long post.

I went back to school and got a certificate in a legal secretarial program. I am in the running for that position in my company's legal department, and it's looking like I'll get it.

My kids are doing well in school. My oldest daughter made the honor roll again and the other three are right behind her. But that's not the biggest news.

Like the subject line of my post says, in 3 weeks, I'll be starting a new life----as a married woman! That's right. Micheal and I are going to tie the knot three weeks from now! I'm so exicted and nervous that I feel as if I'm going to burst!

We had talked about for a while, but when he finally proposed, I was speechless. It took me a few minutes to stop crying long enough to say yes. We then let the kids in on it.

They were so happy for me! After all the years of misery with their dad, they all told me that it was about time I found some love and happiness.

I didn't know if I should wear white, after all, I'm not a young girl anymore and I've got four kids, but my youngest girl insisted that I do so. "After all, Mom," she said, "this is your first marriage." And I'm going to do everything in my power to make it my last!

I've babbled on long enough. I just wanted to thank all you again for your words of encouragement. I promise to post more regularly in the future, but don't be surprised if some time goes by before my next one. After all, I've got a wedding to get ready for!

Warrior

Myra!!

We are sooo excited for you!! We can feel your excitement in your words! We will definitely understand if we don't hear from you for awhile but please keep in touch with us on how all the planning is going. May God bless your marriage and your special kids that are right there to support you. I'd say, If you want to wear white~~GO FOR IT!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Good luck to you!

I don't know you, but you sound like you deserve happiness. The best to you, your new husband and family.

Congratulations!

It sounds like all the adversity you have gone through has only made you stronger! And now you are blessed to have found someone to share your life with! A BIG hug and you deserve the best for keeping your family intact!!!
May you have happiness and strength,
Myra

Wow! Congratulations!

What wonderful news! I wish you the very best! You clearly deserve it!!!!!

Erin

Congratulations, Myra!

<center><font size="1" color="#ff0000">LAST EDITED ON Jun-06-00 AT 10:48PM (EST)</font></center>

You are a special person to have come to this point!!

You deserve much happiness, and your kids sound very special. They are a credit to you and your strength and determination!!

One More Thing!!

I definitely think that you need to order "How To Get In Shape For Your Wedding" even though it's only 3 weeks away. We love to spend other's money!Hee-Hee!
happy.gif

Congratulations, Warrior!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a miracle! May you find the happiness you so richly deserve. I'll bet you'll be a beautiful bride and you should certainly regale yourself in white! I am so happy for you!

:O):O):O)

Wow! What a wonderful post...congratulations on all your accomplishments and best wishes to you and your family
happy.gif
!
Great news
happy.gif
!!!
nancy:O)

You, my dear, should....

.....wear any color you like! I remember your post about all the crap you've been through, and I say, "You go, girl, and wear that white dress!" if that's what you want!
happy.gif

Be yourself, chicks!!!! There ain't nuthin' wrong with that!!!!! Wear pink, wear white, wear what YOU like!!!!!! Write your own wedding rules.
happy.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.