Import into Workout Blender gives error message

sullivlg

I downloaded the digital Low Impact Circuit. When I tried to import into Workout Manager, it gives me a message that says "this video format is not supported." I have imported Travel Fit and Ab Circuits - No Equipment (that I previously purchased and downloaded). Those two workouts import into the Workout Manager just fine. I downloaded the digital Low Impact Circuit a second time...thinking perhaps the file was corrupt...it still gives me the same message. It comes across as an an M4V format (as the other two). Does anyone know if there a reason I can't import the Low Impact Circuit into workout manager? Is anyone else having this issue?

I'm using a MAC to do this.

Many Thanks. Lisa Sullivan

I am having a slightly different issue.

I get a window that says:

The application ffmpeg quit unexpectdly.
Mac OS X and other applications are not affected.
Click Relaunch to launch the application again...

This is happening every time I import one of my downloads.
It does import. I haven't tried anything else.

Obviously I'm on a Mac...but I also have a PC and I am going to try it there also.

One thing that bugs me is that the Workout Blender window takes up my entire screen. I cannot make it smaller.
When I went to install it, I had to move stuff around because clicking "agree" and "install" (or whatever the words were) would launch something off of my dock....

MPEG-4 Video File vs. MPEG-4 Movie File

I am also having the same issue with one of my downloaded videos, Cross Train Express Upper Body Split. The only thing I have been able to determine is that I have no problem importing MPEG-4 Video files but my Cross Train Express download is a MPEG-4 Movie file.

I have no idea what the solution is or the work around but this the only thing I have been able to determine is the big different between files that work in the Blender and those that don't.

CATHE....help, is there a fix for this?:(

PS I am also on MAC.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.