Imax

Ranae

I just finished interval max today without any modifications!!! I'm so proud--but can't really brag about it to anyone (who would understand) so here I am on the forum where I know someone will understand!! ha-ha - It must of been all that halloween candy I ate! Anyway--I am waiting for a couple of tapes I ordered--ps-legs/abs and mic. I hope I can make it through these tapes. So far I have mis, bodymax, and imax and have loved these tapes. TTFN, Ranae

Hi Ranae!

You go girl! Thats awesome. Once I have my little bundle of joy that will be my goal too. Keep me posted on how you do with MIC. Thats another tough one(when done in its entirety). It doesn't start out overly tough but then "it sneaks up and bites ya"! Congrat's again
happy.gif
!

Good for you, Ranae!

Way to go! I can only make it through 5 of the intervals. I'll be posting here too when I can finally do all 10. You must feel terrific! Congratulations!

Wow!

Ranae, that's quite an accomplishment! IntervalMax is a really tough one. I still have a long way to go with that one, so you will be my role model!
happy.gif
I can get through the whole thing, but I have to modify on about half of the intervals (mostly the ones involving jumping jacks and jumping in place). You go girl!

Lynne

thanks guys!!!

Thanks for all the pats on the back, and Cathe, I will let you know how it goes with mic--I'm intimidated but excited to try it. I wish you all the luck with your new bundle of ---joy! I have four of my own --my youngest is 2 years and a mix of joy and pain!!!! ha-ha! I wouldn't trade them for all the gold in the world, though.
ttfn, Ranae

Yay Ranae!

I can't wait until I can say that!!! I just did it for the first time today (about ten minutes ago) and made it halfway through Interval 4...

You go girl!

Thanks Cathe!

It made my week that you responded!!!!
Today, I did six intervals with little modifications, three with BIG modifications, and I couldn't finish the last because my family came home and needed my attention! What fun! As the tape goes on, I get more and more grateful when you say "Let's Grapevine!!!"
Thanks for making such a great tape... it'll be many more months of fun!

gotta love those GV's!

I just finished IMax today. Have only had it for 3 wks or so and I LOVE it! I am still in awe of #10. Can't get through that last one w/o modifying at least a couple. How do they fly off the floor like that? Even the ones I do I know there is no way I catch that much air! Feel like I will be seeing some vast improvements in my CV level soon. What a wonderful sense of satisfaction you have when the workout is over knowing you are working your body to its full capacity: doing something to improve yourself. It just makes me feel like such an athlete for a little while, instead of just a Mom!

Too modest

No "just" about being a mom, for sure! But I can relate to that feeling of satisfaction that comes from exercise. I can only imagine what that feels like in combination with the joy of being a mother!

Much respect,
Jessica

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.