IMAX 1 ?

Thanks, that's what I thought...I was getting frantic, I thought I didn't have IMAX 1 !
:):)...then I remembered Interval Max and was like "A-HA"!!! I watched some of it
Last night and that's a neat workout too! The intervals are good, gosh, I wish it
Was chaptered by intervals in the blender to use with others...the DVD is
Chaptered by intervals...thanks again....

I haven't done IMAX1 in a while, but I'm not a fan of the music (as you both said, IMAX2's music is much better), and I remember thinking that the blasts were kind of repetitive. But maybe it's time to revisit it. ;-)

And aqua girl, I share your disappointment at some of the earlier workouts not being chaptered for the blender...like C&W!

And aqua girl, I share your disappointment at some of the earlier workouts not being chaptered for the blender...like C&W!

Yep, we went down this road awhile back, didn't we? :) on C&W, Imax 2 (just combos without blasts), etc.
it is a shame on so many of the older ones, such great material that could have been used better in the
blender.....well, at least, it looks like the new one will be chaptered with combos and then blasts to make
for better variety in blending workouts. I know, so often, I might be doing or watching an older dvd and
see a particular move or exercise that I really like and think, " gotta put this in a blender workout and then
go to the blender and find the workout and the exercise I want is in the middle of a 15-20 min. chapter !
Such a disappointment.....

IMAX 3 choreography on some of the step combos are so hard. Interval 8 (combo 8) is so hard!!! My feet go in the wrong direction. One way they go left, but they go right and the right but go left!! I don't know how Cathe designed it??? I don't know how her crew got it??? One of these days I will get it!!! That is still hard!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.