I'm thinking about buying an Ipad...

Sandi S

Cathlete
and wanted to know if there's a "practice' download to try without buying a workout. I'd like to see if I can download something from Cathe's site. I am not a computer genius so doing a practice download would give me confidence to try others that I'd purchase.

Thanks - Sandi

Free Downloads

No, we don't offer any free downloads, but there are many videos that you can download for less than three dollars from our site.

Sandi, I am NOT a computer genius at all but I have downloaded many of the workouts very easily and they look great on the iPad! The colors are sooo vivid and it's very easy to watch and do. You won't have any problems BUT if you do, someone will be here to help you. LOVE, LOVE my iPad! (And, my Cathe DL's! :D)

Our videos must be downloaded to the computer and then synced to the iPad via iTunes. This is pretty much how any video works with the iPad (you can stream video to it, but if you want the video to actually reside on the iPad you have to sync it).

how do I sync the download to the Ipad

SNM,

Let's see:

I download the workout to my computer (I have a new computer with Windows 7 and high speed internet). Does that work, so far?

Then I magically sync the download to the Ipad - how?

Thanks for the info.

Sandi

Thanks for the answer, Ffte! So yes, Sandi, you need to install iTunes on your computer first. The link Ffte referred you to gives you the details.

And Ffte, if you cannot find your download codes, please contact customer service and they can send you replacement codes after they verify what you have purchased. Hope that helps you!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.