I'm still on my journey, but ...

Carol
That is absolutely wonderful!! You look totally awesome!!
Now do you really do that high step? How much do you exercise in a day?
I was exercising for 2 years straight and then it was summer and I quit exercising but, now I'm thinking I need to dig out my Cathe tapes/ She is definately addicting.

Keep up the excellent work.

[email protected]

Hi Jodilyn! I just got the high step today, and I already love it!! I was using the 14 inch wooden box I used with the Firm, and the high step is WAY better!!

I workout 3 to 5 days a week, depending on my work schedule which varies from week to week. I'm a nurse and I work 12 hour nights. Some weeks I can workout 5 days, others only 3, so I do what I can, when I can. I like to alternate cardio and weights each day, or do a combination of each if I've had a few days off due to working. Hope this helps! Thanks for your kind words!!

Carol
:)

WOW, Carol! You look fantastic! Congratulations! Thanks for sharing your story and your success. It's very inspirational. Right now, I am about where you started, but my Cathes are on their way.

Keep up the great work and keep us posted! I love your quote BTW.

XOXO
Frankie

Hi Frankie, you're welcome!! Glad I could help!! Hang in there and you'll reach your goals too!!

Carol
:)

P.S. Eleanor Roosevelt is one of the women I most admire! She was an amazing woman, in a time when women were considered window dressing for their man!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.