I'm so nervous

dss62467

Cathlete
My boss will be arriving in about a half hour and I've got to snag her and give my notice that I got the new job. I've never given notice before (well, not counting the temp job I worked at for 6 months before getting my first REAL job). My mouth is dry and I think my stomach is upset too.

I know it won't be that bad, but still...

To me, it's always nerve wracking to give notice when you are leaving a job. I think it's perfectly normal but I'm sure you'll do fine. I'm sure your boss will be sad to see you go but happy for you also. I'll bet she says good for you and wishes you well. Take a deep breath, relax and let us know how it goes...

ETA: I will be in your shoes very soon. I have to take a ride to my office and give MY notice soon also.

Wendy

I smoked my last cigarette on March 17, 2004 at 10:00 pm!

Baby Joey born May 14, 2005 11:19 pm 7 pounds 12 oz 21 inches long.

http://www.PictureTrail.com/wendymin

I know it can be stressful but you'll do just fine :)!!! I find it's always worse in my head then when I actually do it. I'm sure that while your boss will be sad to see you go she'll be happy for you as well.....Good luck! And congratulations again!
Cathy :)

Of course, it went great. She was very happy for me and jealous that I'll be working in the city. She's a city girl, we work in the suburbs. She's not as nervous about being without me as I thought she would, as I know she should be. ha ha.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.