I'm in !!! Who's ready to chat?

I will be going on vacation on what should be week 4 of meso cycle 1 sts..should I just make that my off week and resume meso 2 when get back the next week?

Just Saying Hi!

Hey Cathe:

Its Neal just wanted to pop in and say Hi. I know you like to see your sister when you are down here but maybe when you are on O-town maybe we can get together for Dinner. got some new mixes I have to send out to you soon.

Hi Melissa!

I teach Mon-Wed_Fri at 9:30 am.

Please stop by when you can. Oh, its best to contact customer service 2 days before you come to make sure I am still on for that day. Hope to see you soon

Here is the schedule to my gym.
http://www.calendarwiz.com/calendars/week.php?crd=caw100&

Hey cathe!
Hope you are having a good day! Do you teach at the gym regularly? I would love to take a class with you someday. I didn't get into the nj trip this year. But maybe next year when my kiddos are a little older.

Melissa

Wow, what a difference in our temperatures.

As for sugar craving....brush teeth to distract or give into it with cup of oatmeal, apinch of cinnamon and small package of stevia/truvia mixed in. That will have you smacking you lips :D

totally agree on the gym styles! They were my first love.... <3

as for the sunny and 74- NO FAIR! Seriously, I don't live that far away from you and i've got 50 and rain! Then to top it off they threw us outside for a firedrill in it! YUCK! Luckily I did IMAX3 this morning and it helped to power me through. I feel like i'm on a sugar high for about 4 hours after i finish that one! lol!

:)

How fun that I/we get to "see" you two days in a row...just walked in from class, lunch out with students and groceries! We are also having beautiful weather today. (Sorry Jenn!) Can't wait to start seeing clips/clothes/shoes for the new workouts! :) Have a great afternoon Cathe! It's so fun to get to chat with you!

we do alot of that "tooth brush distraction" huh? Must be why the teethies are looking so sparkly ;)

Wow, what a difference in our temperatures.

As for sugar craving....brush teeth to distract or give into it with cup of oatmeal, apinch of cinnamon and small package of stevia/truvia mixed in. That will have you smacking you lips :D

Cathe, what would you suggest to do to get back to working out after a tummy tuck? My SIL had one in Feb and is asking. I help her out with my dvds. I have most of yours, with the exception of the beginner workouts. She is mostly concerned with the ab work. I guess its like coming back from a c-section?

Thanks.

Hi Cathe,

Do you have psychological advice? I have been making it to my goal weight/shape by doing your videos and eating well for a couple of years now. But, after I hit my mark, I slack off and have to start over again. What do I need to do to keep myself going and not fall off the wagon?

so mean! :) hi Deb, great to see you here! Did you buy me anything good at the grocery store?

How fun that I/we get to "see" you two days in a row...just walked in from class, lunch out with students and groceries! We are also having beautiful weather today. (Sorry Jenn!) Can't wait to start seeing clips/clothes/shoes for the new workouts! :) Have a great afternoon Cathe! It's so fun to get to chat with you!

Hi Mary! This is hard to answer generally since much of this answer depends on your specific genetics, diet and lifestyle.

However, I would say, if you have already been lifting for a period of 6 months, if your diet is as clean as Mr. Clean himself (lol), and your body fat is already quite low, then your cardio can probably come down to 3 times per week at 20 to 25 minute moderate intensity sessions.

Cathe,

I'm in a muscle building mode-- have lots of your DVDs-- not STS ( yet) though, and wonder how much -or how little cardio do you think is necessary. Love weights- not cardio-- though HIT and I get along fine.

Tks,
Mary

What a great question. I would like to know the answer to that too because first thing in the morning is my workout time.

What a great question. I would like to know the answer to that too because first thing in the morning is my workout time.

yeah, idk if she saw the question since it's a couple pages back now. i assume you were referring to mine ?:D it's hard to follow these threads!

Awesome Neal! I'd love the new mixes. Btw, I'd love for you to do the DJ'ing in Orlando if Disney permits outside contracting (they are VERY strict). If so, I hope you would consider being our DJ again. I'll get in touch w/you (via FB private message) for your contact info and pass it on to my event manager.

Nice to see you here :)

Hey Cathe:

Its Neal just wanted to pop in and say Hi. I know you like to see your sister when you are down here but maybe when you are on O-town maybe we can get together for Dinner. got some new mixes I have to send out to you soon.

Thanks for popping in Deb! Always happy to hear from you :D

Hi Runathon! She really needs to check with her doctor to make sure she is cleared for exercise and if there are any specific things she should not be doing as a result of the Tummy Tuck. If she is cleared and all is a go, then her comeback is no different than anyone else's really. Clean diet and hard work is the key...even way more than specific ab work, believe it or not. Please send my wishes to her for a full and strong recovery.

Cathe, what would you suggest to do to get back to working out after a tummy tuck? My SIL had one in Feb and is asking. I help her out with my dvds. I have most of yours, with the exception of the beginner workouts. She is mostly concerned with the ab work. I guess its like coming back from a c-section?

Thanks.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.