I'm in, but with a new name!

Miss Lee

Cathlete
Hiya!!

You might know me as mf545 (although some of you will be familiar with my new moniker ;) ). I got tired of waiting for a new password so I opened a new email account and registered under an alias. :p

So, where do I begin. OMG I'm totally overwhelmed! :confused:

YAY! Michele's in! Michele's in! Sheesh, this place sure was lonely w/out you!

And what a fancy new name, missy! I like it. But, you'll always be the lovely mf545 to me.....ahhhh memories....:(

I'm not sure I'm liking all the change going on around here.....

Alright! Michele welcome back!
47b20s0.gif

So glad to see you made it here and here's hoping you can get your original user account back up!
greenstars.gif
clap.gif

I'm in and I have friends!!
dancegirl2.gif

ETA that I was given the name "Miss Lee" in the OAL thread because I kept typing"Michlee" instead of "Michele". Eventually it turned into Miss Lee in accordance with the rules of hick speak -- ROTFLMAO!!

Last edited:
*mwah!* glad to see you here Miss Lee. Your name makes me think of the uber cool Lady Miss Kier who is only a tenth as sassy and classy as you!

YAAAAY!!!! She is here!!!!! I was wondering where you were, Michele. Glad to "see" you.

I like your new screen name!

I'm here too. It feels really weird to have all of these alter egos huh? Hoping it gets running right soon and we can all assume our proper identities again. Some change I can handle -- this much -- not so much.

Welcome back Michele!

I am having a hard time figuring out who everyone is that had to change names to register! My brain just cannot take it :confused:

Mary

Oh boy, all these new screen names are going to throw me for a loop! Glad to see you Michele!!!

Thanks for the big welcome!! I missed you guys so much.
34zn0n5.gif

It was really hard to be on the outside looking in, watching you guys have fun figuring out the new forums and not able to participate.
4076.gif
(I have no idea what that icon is saying, but it makes me laugh like crazy)

I don't know, I was kind of upset about losing my user name and post count, but Miss Lee is kind of growing on me. It's kind of like being given a 2nd chance :p . What do you guys think -- Miss Lee or mf545?

Last edited:
Hey, Miss Lee! (And other new-namers!)

>
4076.gif
(I have no idea what that icon is saying, but it makes me laugh like crazy)

That's one of my favorite emoticons! He's saying WHY? In French! Well, sort of LOL.

Glad everyone's getting back in....yeah, the new names and stuff are making me sleepy!

Plus, I took about half an hour to update my profile and when I pushed save changes, I got an error report.

indifferent0003.gif

Last edited:
Hey, Michelle
I added you to my friends list. I'm not sure what this entails, but, you're my first friend!

I ended up changing my user name also. I used to be cmoroney, now I am momof10, just like at the other forums I visit!

Michele you had a ton of posts! I used to be a chartere member, too. Oh well, I guess I just lost my status!

That is okay - I just wanted to be able to post and to look at the workout manager!

WOW!!

Cheryl

Avatars? Do I see avatars??? Now I'M jealous!! How did you get your avatars to show up? Mine is there in the mycathespace, but not on the forums.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.