I'M ANOTHER NEWBIE!!

HEY EVERYONE, I am new to here but not to cathe. I have been a lurker for months and learned a great deal from you. I have had fun with your rotations and gained alot from your advice to others. I am 37 years old, a wife, and mother of twins. They know how addicted I am to cathe.Well I have to go now but I'm sure I will be coming for advice soon.

KIM :p

Hi Kim!

Not Cathe, but wanted to say hi and welcome! I just recently began posting (I'm relatively new here but have lurked for MANY months) ...funny how we do that! I love Cathe's workouts too. [I am 38 and have 2-year-old triplets plus a 5-year-old...all girls. How old are your twins?]

See ya around,
Renee

hey Renee, sorry I posted again instead of hitting reply. I am still learning all this computer stuff. Never really cared for a computer until I found cathes website. Basically what I said in my post was that my boy and girl twins are 13 years old. I guess we both have our hands full with them, but wouldn't want it any other way. Maybe in the discussion panel we can do more discussion. Seeing we are in the ask cathe.I don't think they would mine. Maybe we can help each other when the times get tough with our beautiful miracles. thans for welcoming me.

kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.