I'm Addicted

sharkee

I have been doing the FIRM for a little over a year now and it has gotten me to my goal weight, BUT I was getting bored and I kept hearing about Cathe so I ordered Basic Step + Body Fusion, and Low Impact Circuit, which I have been doing for almost a week now, AND NOW I'M ADDICTED. I WISH I had found and/or heard about Cathe sooner.

I just ordered the step and the Intensity Series, are there any others that I should get ASAP?

Thanks
Sharon

What a great feeling! Many Catheletes starting out doing the FIRM. I am one of them. I started doing the firm after I had my first baby because I no longer had time to go back to the gym. It helped me get my body back in shape and I also discovered Cathe by visiting the Firm forum. I owed numerous FIRM and gave them away after I discovered Cathe and a co-worker had seen a firm informercial was interested so I gave her all my VHS----well not DVDs' at the time, but they were free to her as I was longer using the Firm. Cathe has helped me increase my endurance and strength.

You will love Cathe and soon find that you want to order every workout.

I have been doing the FIRM for a little over a year now and it has gotten me to my goal weight, BUT I was getting bored and I kept hearing about Cathe so I ordered Basic Step + Body Fusion, and Low Impact Circuit, which I have been doing for almost a week now, AND NOW I'M ADDICTED. I WISH I had found and/or heard about Cathe sooner.

I just ordered the step and the Intensity Series, are there any others that I should get ASAP?

Thanks
Sharon

If you like Low Impact Circuit, I'd suggest High Step Challenge from the Hard Core series (similar cardio / resistance cycle format, and can be easily modified to low impact if that's what you prefer) and Low Max also from the Hard Core series; Low Max is an entirely low-impact step workout with several premixes and intensity blasts that are fairly surprising - and humbling in a good way - for low-impact buffs.

You'll wind up getting many, many others so these are good ones to start.

Welcome to the CatheHood!

A-Jock

Thanks

I was looking at the website earlier when I placed an order and you're right I want them all but the budget just says NO;)

I only found out about Cathe last year and wish I had found her sooner too. Really, you will like all of her workouts. Another one you can invest in is the Body Blast series, I love that one too. I'm working my way up to her STS series and getting just about everything before that.

You can't go wrong with any of them honestly :D

Intensity series ROCKS...........what an awesome choice!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:
Have fun!

Try legs & Glutes/ kick punch and crunch too

Welcome to your healthiest addiction EVER!! I LOVE Butts & Guts, Muscle Endurance, Low-Impact Circuit, Drill Max, the High-Step workouts.... oh, heck! I LOVE ALL OF HER DVD'S!!

Wait 'til you go on a Road Trip and get to meet Cathe in person and workout with her, talk with her, take photos with her, eat healthy food with her!!!! She's sooo friendly and amazing! My Avatar is a photo of Cathe with my son at her San Diego RT earlier this year. He got to do a push-up contest with her and is even in the video clip of the SD RT!!!

Have fun! You won't regret ANY DVD purchase! When you get the DVD's in the mail, it's like getting a special healthy gift from Cathe!

Pam

Welcome, welcome, welcome!

I second everything A-Jock had to say. Also, do you want more modern style production or would you like to try some of the earlier workouts? Its a lot of fun to go pre-view the workouts on Cathe's site. I am also on a limited budget. I started with Rhythmic Step and I have got to tell you, that its still one of the higher intensity workouts in my arsenal, even two years later. I like 4DS and its not as expensive. Also, keep your eyes open for the specials Cathe has, periodically there will be a discount.

The way I'm doing it is I take advantage of the free shipping over 100 dollars of DVDs. Most of the time that makes it a 130 to 150 dollar purchase. I allow myself two purchases per year, one for Christmas and one for my birthday. I don't need a lot of jewelry or a fancy new car. I think of it as really inexpensive therapy. One trip to see a therapist would cost at least that much and I get to use it over and over again.:D The rest of the year I enjoy planning which DVDs to get next. Of course, thats subject to change depending on whether or not she makes new ones!

Hey check out Step Moves, I really like that one. The choreography is a trick but its a lot of fun to learn and its not as long as some of the other workouts. How about Body Max 2? It has great premixes. I'm planning to get that one for Christmas this year.;)

I know what you mean Sharkee, about wishing you'd found Cathe sooner! I only discovered her workouts 3 months ago, and I've made my biggest fitness gains working out with Cathe DVDs than from my previous routines at home and at gyms, even with a personal trainer. 3 months ago I had to do everything low impact due to joint pain with anything high impact, but over the past few months I have gained the strength and stamina so that I can now do high impact workouts without any discomfort; and I thought I had to retire from running because of my knee/hip pains (I'm 41) but I just needed the right program of strength and cardio to help my muscles, joints etc. to get into great shape!

Anyway, welcome! I agree with previous posters that there's no bad dvd choice with Cathe's workouts. In my collection of Cathe dvd's (far from complete!) there's not a dud in the bunch. It's an exciting journey to discover Cathe's workouts!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.