I'm a Bit Bummed...Had To Cancel Pre-Order

Shelbygirl

Cathlete
Just needing to whine a little...I canceled my STS pre-order. I have a badly herniated disc in my lower back and I really don't think I'll be lifting for a while (let alone lifting heavy). Right now, I'd be happy if I could do a simple Leslie Sansome video!

Oh well, crap happens. At least I have all my other Cathe DVDs waitiing for me if I ever am able to lift more than 5 pound weights again!

In any event, I'll just have to vicariously enjoy the STS workouts though you guys. I'm sure they are going to be great!

Have a good weekend everyone,
Shelbygirl

I am so sorry Shelbygirl about your herniated disc....:(...I will send you strong healing vibes and {{{{HUGS}}}}. STS will be there when you are ready, and you made a smart decision I think...

I am also so sorry about your disc! I hope that you are able find something that will help it.
Sending strong vibes your way!

Missy

Shellygirl,

How frustrating that must be. I'm so sorry. (((((Hugs))))).

On the bright side; It will be available when you are ready.

Janie

4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif
[/url]
The idea is to die young as late as possible.

I hope you heal quickly, too. Although I don't have a disc problem, I can relate to back pain... my SI joint is gives me consistent annoying pain (but it felt great after a shot of cortisone!) Is there anything the doc can give you to speed recovery?

I'm so sorry about your herniated disc. I'm sending healing vibes your way, and yes, STS will be there when you're ready to use it -- and you WILL be.

Shelby - my shoulders have been giving me trouble, finally requiring cortisone...I fear I"ll be in the same boat!

I'm sorry...you must be so disappointed. But with the proper care and rest you'll be up and at'em in no time, and Cathe will still be here ready for you!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.