If you have the Push Pull tower, . . .

janie1234

Cathlete
can you do a pull up with straight legs if you are a shortie like me? I'm barely 5 feet. Or do you have to do them with legs criss crossed like I've seen Cathe do them in STS?

Janie - I love my PP Tower! I really love that it goes together and breaks down so quickly since I don't have the space to keep it together! 2 minutes and it's up and down!

Janie - even though you can't do the straight legs, I'd recommend it. When you need to do heavy lifting for bench presses, it's a must. I haven't used it for a squat rack yet, but that has always been my plan. I'll find out in a couple weeks how it works! I'm only 5'0" myself. Looks like there are a lot of shrimps on the forum!

Janie - even though you can't do the straight legs, I'd recommend it. When you need to do heavy lifting for bench presses, it's a must. I haven't used it for a squat rack yet, but that has always been my plan. I'll find out in a couple weeks how it works! I'm only 5'0" myself. Looks like there are a lot of shrimps on the forum!

That is a good point, . . . about heavy bench presses.
Hey at least you can say you are 5'. I'm barely 5'. :( When I went to the Dr.'s a few months ago they checked and the nurse said , . . . "not quite!"

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.