If you could have anyone as your personal trainer...

mini-natty

Cathlete
Who would it be and why? Obviously, many are going to request Cathe (including myself :D), but who else would be on your list? What would be your "dream" workout session?

Besides Cathe (of course), I would love to train with Bob Harper. I love his spirit, motivation and personality. I think he could really push me to reach my full potential. My dream workout session would have to include bootcamp drills on a beach :cool:. Hiking, outdoor cycling and canoeing would also be big on my list :D.

I have a few others, but I'll keep it short and sweet ;)

Your turn...

Natasha

My choice for a trainer would be Chris Powell. He is gorgeous and he gets the job done. He is the trainer on "Extreme Makeover Weightloss Edition ". I love lifting weights and I would hope he could help me enjoy cardio.

Jean

I love hikes. So my list would also include a long hike with alot of elevation gain. The flip side would be dancing (maybe learning how to pole dance :eek:)

Sarah

The hot guy from Biggest Loser (the new one - can't remember his name). I could workout for hours with that guy!!

DOLVETT is the new Biggest Loser trainer. I agree he is hot and he would be my 2nd choice.

Jean

Tony Horton. I have gotten good results from his strength workouts. He irritates me in his videos, but I think I would enjoy his personality much more if I was working out with him in person, and I get the sense that he would provide good variety in the workouts.

I would pick either Patrick Goudeau or Paul Katami. Both are innovative, and have many varied tools I could benefit from. They both specialize in the type of circuit workouts with weights and cardio blasts which I find difficult and tend to avoid for that reason, so they would motivate me to do them more. Patrick would be so much fun.

I can also tell you that the person I would most like NOT to have as my personal trainer would be that Tracy Anderson woman. She spouts so much unproven bullshit I would have to restrain myself not to smack her upside the head and I would find her endless reps with teeny tiny weights to build a "teeny tiny body" so mindless I would lie on the floor and become comatose with boredom.

Sorry, I just found the second topic/answer to be the natural correlative of the first one!

Clare

I can also tell you that the person I would most like NOT to have as my personal trainer would be that Tracy Anderson woman. She spouts so much unproven bullshit I would have to restrain myself not to smack her upside the head and I would find her endless reps with teeny tiny weights to build a "teeny tiny body" so mindless I would lie on the floor and become comatose with boredom.

Sorry, I just found the second topic/answer to be the natural correlative of the first one!

Clare

LOL Clare - naughty but nice.

The guys are scoring high here so how about Sisters are Doing it for Themselves. My vote goes to Ilaria Montagnani.

ok, i don't if we were supposed to pick just one...but here goes....cathe of course....but i'm not sure why but i wouldn't mind training with jessica smith....she has one of those calm and silent but deadly demeanors.....lol.....also bob harper, shaun t, and michelle dozois.....ok i think i'm done for now:D:p;):cool::eek:

ETA...also sywlvia weisenberg.....she seems so sweet, but i bet she will kick some hiney:D

Clare

This made me laugh SO HARD!!!!!

If we are gonna talk about who we would NOT like as a trainer, I would pick Denise Austin. She might be a great person and all, but she is far too bubbly and soft for my liking :D

I think I would like Jodelle Fitzwater- I don't know her but she just looks so peppy in the road trip photos (like major positive energy) and I have really liked some of her nutrition posts here. Like her website too!

Just saw this!

I am so humbled! Miller2917 Thank you so much! I will be your trainer from far away?? Check out my channel on youtube - Jodellefit :) !!!

Nobody beats Cathe though!!! She would be my pick!

My pick is Natty. :p:);) She always has great questions and is not afraid to make the rest of us work hard for our comments.

HAHAHAHA.

Seriously? ....... Oh, ok. Then of course I'm going to say Cathe. The little experience I have had with other trainers has been pretty dismal. No one holds a candle to Cathe, IMHO.

KARA

I already feel like Cathe is my personal trainer!

Second to Cathe would be Bob Harper. Not sure if anyone has his Yoga Warrior workout, but the look on the one girl's face when he is helping her with her form is priceless! I'm pretty sure I'd have the same look on my face :p!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.