If stranded on a desert island...

danglinglight

Hi guys!

I have a fun question (inspired by jazz in this forum):

If you were stranded on a desert island, which Cathe DVD would you take with you (considering it comes with all necessary equipment)?
And if you had a chance to take a whole series, which one would you pick?

My choices would be:

DVD: Boot camp - Muscle endurance: I think you can get nice cardio, weighs and overall fitness results with this one.
Series: Intensity: They pretty much hit all the good spots, and can be quite challenging even if you've been doing them for some time.

What do you all think??? :D

DVD: DrillMax for all of the wonderful premixes and the creative new moves!

Series: Hands down, Intensity series!! It has a little bit of everything and I LOVE LOVE Imax 2!!!

For the DVD I would pick Butts and Guts. This part of my body needs all the help it can get!

For the series I would definitely pick the Hardcore. I absolutely love the gym styles and Imax 3 is my all time favorite! You know what? I love every video from this series!:p

Barbara

For the one DVD, I'd pick Body max 2 and I would pick Hardcore series. I love all the workouts in that one.

CTX for my 1 DVD, definitely -- this would let me do it all.

Intensity for the series.

This question is fun!

I would take LIC.

And probabley the body blast series. A good mix of everything with tons and tons of premixes.

Jenn;-)

IMAX2 and C&W because of the circuit and interval training plus the weights, premixes, etc...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.