If Cathe was President of the United States, _______________.

kali1

Cathlete
Let's play a game. Just fill in the blank to the following question. Let's see how long we can keep this thread alive.

If Cathe was President of the United States, _______________.

everyone would smile more because they would be on an high intensity buzz.:D

If Cathe were president of the United States...

all presidential addresses would conclude with an up jack rock right jump twice repeater.... :p

If Cathe were president of the United States...

she probably wouldn't have time to make workout videos anymore! (be careful of what you wish for)

Stebby

The Oval Office would have an aerobics floor, state dinners would have Zumba instead of ballroom dancing, the annual easter egg hunt would have only Eggland's Best, and the definition of "formal attire" would officially be "no cargo pants."

I soooo love this thread!!!!!

If Cathe were President of the United States, the overall mood of the US would improve dramatically, thanks to daily workouts!!

AND productivity would improve since everybody would feel amazing form regular workouts!!

ITA about health care costs... in fact there would be REAL incentives for proof of living the Cathlete lifestyle!!

I could go on... but hit us with your best shot!!

Great job on starting this one!
Pam

... and there would be NO more of this ridiculous fighting along staunch party lines, because we ALL know that "what you do to one side ... you do to the other!"

Similar to Lorrie's post....

If Cathe were President of the United States, instead of unproductive fighting and silly political games congress members would be asking each other "arrrrreee youuuuu workinggggg?"

if Cathe were president...

Our kids would eat clean in school and PE would not be an afterthought! Child obesity would be a thing of the past!

If Cathe were president, the President's Physical Fitness challenge would be a lot tougher than it is now!

Haha, you beat me to it Kathryn, I was going to say that if Cathe were president, the presidential physical fitness test would be administered in three meso-cycles!

Wouldn't that be fun

Camp David would be the destination Road Trip. Oval Office would be renamed the Four Seasons Office.

Boot camp would be held in the Rose Garden. The china would have the Cathe Logo in the center and teeny, tiny weighted vests and steps around the edge.

The secret service would be exhausted.

Working out in a public place would continue to be legal, but those that work out at home get HUGE tax breaks and water bottles, and a flag with the bold motto "It's a Blast, Act like you're having one" is everywhere. :D

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.